OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Do not worry the teasers will not save us from many surprises in this update we have the lengthening in the scene of the massage with Melinda, we have this new character, we have a rework to the pool and scenes in it, we have new scenes in new places that we still don't know anything about and many lines of dialogue that we still don't know anything about.

The teasers only served to give us an idea of what's to come in this update, but the real stuff will be around when we can finally play this v11.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Do not worry the teasers will not save us from many surprises in this update we have the lengthening in the scene of the massage with Melinda, we have this new character, we have a rework to the pool and scenes in it, we have new scenes in new places that we still don't know anything about and many lines of dialogue that we still don't know anything about.

The teasers only served to give us an idea of what's to come in this update, but the real stuff will be around when we can finally play this v11.
Well, here I agree with you,judging by the teasers , posh Asses are being put more and more,which means we are waiting for something very interesting... I hope it won 't be a Christmas update..)):LOL:

gubl

May 31, 2018
Come and go, this developer knows how to make beautiful asses.:love::love:
Right, unlike to other artists, SNC knows that sex appeal of a woman based on right proportion, and there is tiny but viable connection between look of 25 year old with no kids vs 40 y/o with kids, and that waist(belly) have to be much closer to hips width. Most of artists either make model skinny, by narrowing waist, while exaggerating famine parts, ie breast and butt (wrongly assuming those are attributes of maturity). All this does though, creates artificial look to my view, but I guess some people find it sexy, as we keep seeing those “beauties” keep coming in new releases. Another extreme part is to make model skinny (cold ass looking) and age it with wrinkle/blemishes and some artist can get it right. Out of whole crowd of milf makers, there is artist that picked BBW niche (chixasgames) :)
Danniel pretty much lives teenage dream fucking milfs day and night. I believe, he is happy that SNC got him in his story. :)
Go Daniel!! Fuck em all :)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ugh, Linda has a great ass!I like it !And who is this"chocolate"?:love:(y)
If I had to guess the newest piece of ass that Daniel will be plowing. At first when I saw said pick I thought it was Rhonda's updated model given some tweaks until I saw another pick with her with Melinda and Barbara.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes