klz88

Jan 17, 2020

In this game, the first rule is to do things a thousand times, only in this way all the options are displayed. The second (for me), is to not follow the walkthrough, since the game has been reworked several times, so play freely and you will see that things happen. For some scenes the situation changes after the arrival of Cynthia (like sunbathing which is now only a few times a week and not always)... so play without looking at the guides as much, but do what you want (y).
Thank you for the kind answer, i'll try again even if i already done things a million times xD

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
V11 Progress

I expect to finish script creating and rendering scenes by Sunday, but this is going to take another week for testing, there are a lot of different paths and all need to be checked.
I also have to add additional story elements to V11 (I have already, but I want to add more, this shouldn't take much time as they are not repeatable events)
Thanks for your patience

klz88

Jan 17, 2020
In this game, the first rule is to do things a thousand times, only in this way all the options are displayed. The second (for me), is to not follow the walkthrough, since the game has been reworked several times, so play freely and you will see that things happen. For some scenes the situation changes after the arrival of Cynthia (like sunbathing which is now only a few times a week and not always)... so play without looking at the guides as much, but do what you want (y).
i tired my dude, i cant progress with the game.
something broke and i cant continue... dont want to do the same grindy shit again...

gubl

May 31, 2018
According to teasers, v11 seems to continue v9.9 and won’t include v10. So v10 will stay as stand alone/side quest, but some of v10 characters may potentially show up in future updates.
But in v10, the main quest line was to enroll Daniel to university, which was completed, so if v10 content is not included, how Daniels college time is going to emerge in future updates??? We will know soon enough.

Feb 18, 2018
lol, don't listen to him. In my opinion, that is bad advice. Not everyone has the time to aimlessly play through the game for 10+ days while also getting blue balled. I did that in the beginning and I know that is tough. Here is my advice to the new players who think that this is a bad game (it is really not):
Follow the Walkthrough with rigor. The toughest grind is in during weeks 1-7. After week 7 grind slightly decreases up till week 13. If you can go through the toughest 13 weeks in-game time, then the grind almost halves or even less. By that, I mean that if there is new content when you are replaying a scene then it's not considered grind. Trust me this game will last you multiple days and has a humongous amount of content. There is a lot of replayability in scenes even when grinding for points because there are slight changes in dialogue and scenes every time, which brings in an aura of slow seduction.
If you love slow seduction games, then trust me you have to brave through those first 13 weeks. This game is gold in that matter. It builds up the situation slowly and then rewards accordingly.
It took me 4 days of 8+ hours of gameplay and by the end of it, I was satisfied with what I had seen. If you just want a quick fix then this is definitely not for you.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
lol, don't listen to him. In my opinion, that is bad advice. Not everyone has the time to aimlessly play through the game for 10+ days while also getting blue balled. I did that in the beginning and I know that is tough. Here is my advice to the new players who think that this is a bad game (it is really not):
Follow the Walkthrough with rigor. The toughest grind is in during weeks 1-7. After week 7 grind slightly decreases up till week 13. If you can go through the toughest 13 weeks in-game time, then the grind almost halves or even less. By that, I mean that if there is new content when you are replaying a scene then it's not considered grind. Trust me this game will last you multiple days and has a humongous amount of content. There is a lot of replayability in scenes even when grinding for points because there are slight changes in dialogue and scenes every time, which brings in an aura of slow seduction.
If you love slow seduction games, then trust me you have to brave through those first 13 weeks. This game is gold in that matter. It builds up the situation slowly and then rewards accordingly.
It took me 4 days of 8+ hours of gameplay and by the end of it, I was satisfied with what I had seen. If you just want a quick fix then this is definitely not for you.
Well. to be honest, both of these lines have the right to live, the only difference is in the approaches to the gameplay.Personally, I like the first option, probably because I like to decide for myself, without asking anyone for help, especially since this process, personally, gives me pleasure.And our game is super,I tried to play other games that are no less interesting, but I keep coming back and comparing it with this one ..I look forward to the update! All peace and health, brothers!:love:(y)

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Could someone create a torrent please, 3.4 GB is too slow to download normally
Here is a compressed version,check the main page if you do not want to download the compressed version download from uploadhaven, it is quite fast, and as far as I know, no one has shared a torrent of the game on the forum, you can look at piratebay and there may be one.

war10ck82

Nov 20, 2018
Игру то перевели, (местами не супер конечно, но спасибо) а прохождение почему-то не стали. Ну я решил исправить Это бл*ство для этого бл*ства, ну если кому интересно конечно. В архиве 2 папки в одной просто прохождение, а в другой, я чуток поковырялся в скриптах до переводил десяток, полтора реплик, изменил шрифт, короче на любителя и желательно сделать копию соответствующих файлов. В общем кому интересно...

The game was translated, (sometimes not super of course, but thank you ) and the passage for some reason did not become. Well, I decided to fix This Fa*king for this Fa*king, well, if anyone is interested of course. In the archive 2 folders in one just passing, and in the other, I poked around a bit in the scripts to translate a dozen, one and a half replicas, changed the font, in short for an Amateur and it is desirable to make a copy of the corresponding files. In General, who is interested...

Reactions: Enot1964
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes