OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Lads don't go crazy! Let's wait, there's no other choice, it seems that the dev is working hard the teasers show a lot of places and scenes ,when that v11 finally comes out we can complain or praise the dev what we want, for the moment the dev has decided to give development space for the update of two months.

Let's wait ,here only two things can happens the dev revives the game or just buried it.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
If DEV is aware of our conversations, he should have realized that from 670 patrons, he would quickly rise to 1000 or more, all he had to do was work a little more on animations and more history. Instead of just dragging the game with grinding and winning what he wins now, he could go up to triple, because many of us are just waiting for him to show work to become his patrons.
But he just does the opposite.
Well, at least, till now.

Reactions: V&M and OnlyOneMore

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
If you follow the world of triple A games you will see that the rush is bad and that the longer the development time a game has the better it usually is and the better criticism it has for the user, I have been thinking for some time that SerialNumberComics does not know how to handle monthly updates by that I think bi-monthly updates could be the solution.

Yes Terminatorgames regarding what we are all complaining this coming update seems to have progress in history and that we are going to see the other side of Melinda (the darkest) and possibly with the extra development finally the dev will bring good sexual scenes with Melinda with good angles and animations (by the way if you look at v10 many sexual scenes had animation but none of Melinda the dev seems to be trolling us).

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
If you follow the world of triple A games you will see that the rush is bad and that the longer the development time a game has the better it usually is and the better criticism it has for the user, I have been thinking for some time that SerialNumberComics does not know how to handle monthly updates by that I think bi-monthly updates could be the solution.

Yes Terminatorgames regarding what we are all complaining this coming update seems to have progress in history and that we are going to see the other side of Melinda (the darkest) and possibly with the extra development finally the dev will bring good sexual scenes with Melinda with good angles and animations (by the way if you look at v10 many sexual scenes had animation but none of Melinda the dev seems to be trolling us).
Yes, you are capable of being right. If we take as an example "summertime saga", the developers make updates with long months of spacing and not so much content, however they make more than 50,000 dollars a month. But in their case, they have to work their scenes by hand, which brings additional weight.
But they also drag ...

Reactions: OnlyOneMore

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Yes, you are capable of being right. If we take as an example "summertime saga", the developers make updates with long months of spacing and not so much content, however they make more than 50,000 dollars a month. But in their case, they have to work their scenes by hand, which brings additional weight.
But they also drag ...
Most of the adult game developers who are at the top seem to be lengthening their updates Summertime Saga has the excuse that their art is manual, although they also take many months.

But others like Milfy City (Icstor) have no excuse the development time is too long for the content they release for me there are few top developers who are saved, two of them would be DrPinkCake (Being A Dik) and NLTMedia (Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia) .

We are lucky that most devs do what they can considering the hardware and time they have.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have all of the gallery except 2:6. Ann and the MC. I think it is at 12:00 but not sure how to achieve it.
you have to buy ann a new bikini and dress, then go to her at 12:00, you will have an option to give it to her, pick it and you will unlock that image

klz88

Jan 17, 2020
Hey guys, i know there more to the "ask her to bend!" scene, but i cant progress it.

ive done it probably 10 times already.

what am i missing?

klz88

Jan 17, 2020
i did, maybe i missed something... i'll not go over it from the start.
i thought there was something to trigger it .

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes