Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Tried it but damn this one is too grindy for my taste :cautious:
Yes, the game suffers from this ,but the graphics and visual processing of the characters is great!Something similar in other games I have not met, although there are in some games characters worthy of attention..The game is undervalued , which is very sad.. The game has perspectives,however their implementation is yet unclear.Personally, the game is top for me !:love:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yes, it 's hard to disagree.. But the potential of the game is huge! It's a pity that the developer sometimes neglects professionalism..((
The potential of the game is not huge. It's extremely grindy on a fundamental level, has poor animation quality, an awful translation, and is poorly written. Foot of the Mountain excels only in the design of a couple of the characters. It's better than the sum of its parts, but let's not exaggerate its overall quality here.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
The potential of the game is not huge. It's extremely grindy on a fundamental level, has poor animation quality, an awful translation, and is poorly written. Foot of the Mountain excels only in the design of a couple of the characters. It's better than the sum of its parts, but let's not exaggerate its overall quality here.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and so you ;)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Quote* " when you love someone, you love everything, even her flaws..!":)

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
This is my little contribution to all of you, FOTM fans, trying to smooth the waiting time that we undergo between updates of our favorite game.
After a long week of work, rendering endless times, this is the end result (remember that I am an amateur with 1 week of practice). Hope you like it.
May we all be here in 3 months, healthy and happy to celebrate the V12 of the game.
Be safe, be strong.
View attachment Melinda Daniel pool--One Hot Minute part 1.mp4
View attachment Melinda Daniel pool--One Hot Minute part 2.mp4
View attachment Melinda Daniel pool--One Hot Minute part 1.mp4
View attachment Melinda Daniel pool--One Hot Minute part 2.mp4
MD56a.jpg MD56b.jpg MD91.jpg MD94.jpg MD95.jpg MD115.jpg MD117.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
This is my little contribution to all of you, FOTM fans, trying to smooth the waiting time that we undergo between updates of our favorite game.
After a long week of work, rendering endless times, this is the end result (remember that I am an amateur with 1 week of practice). Hope you like it.
May we all be here in 3 months, healthy and happy to celebrate the V12 of the game.
Be safe, be strong.
View attachment 587257
View attachment 587258
View attachment 587257
View attachment 587258
View attachment 587271 View attachment 587272 View attachment 587273 View attachment 587274 View attachment 587275 View attachment 587276 View attachment 587289
Congratulations. nice try, but dick is thicker than arm....(y)

Reactions: Tikky and Dufy

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
Be safe, be strong.
View attachment 587257
View attachment 587258
View attachment 587257
View attachment 587258
View attachment 587271 View attachment 587272 View attachment 587273 View attachment 587274 View attachment 587275 View attachment 587276 View attachment 587289
Thanks for posting, your efforts are appreciated quickie very we'll

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
In fact, i've been posting these teasers to encourage the dev to give "us" more than crumbs.
I'm not trying to be best than any other, not yet. Maybe in the future , but for now i'm a young padawan .
If i've done this with one week of Daz experience, imagine what can the Dev do if he works a little harder!

Last edited:

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
In fact, i've been posting these teasers to encourage the dev to give "us" more than crumbs.
I'm not trying to be best than any other, not yet. Maybe in the future , but for now i'm a young padawan .
If i've done this with one week of Daz experience, imagine what can the Dev do if he works a little harder!
The less you do more you earn -new rule for easy money ;)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes