phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
That was one of the reasons why I stopped supporting DMD, I paid 20 dollars, it took three months to receive an update, that is, I paid 60 dollars for an update, I stopped supporting (for other reasons, of course)
In my opinion, paying 20 dollars a month and receiving a decent update per month, I think is fair to the developer. Now paying 60 for an update more or less, it doesn't work.
You could buy a triple A on Steam.
Aren't you Brazilian? Because if so, you'd need balls to even support any american currency based patreon lol

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Yes, I'm Brazilian, for you to see, I made a sacrifice for a game I loved (DMD) But it became unfeasible, I supported it for about 7 months, but I ended up giving up, a lot of money for something incomplete, and then the game is running away from what I imagined it would be.

Just to give you an idea, if someone supports (example DMD) From the launch to the end (apparently 2021) it will be 5 years, if you donate 20 dollars like I did, I would give a total of 1200 dollars for a game, if we stop to think , it's insane.
I am BR too. I know what you're saying XD

Reactions: Alexios8118 and V&M

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Ok don't be so rude. Just asking
I wasn't being rude, you asked "How can this be incest? " so i gave you a short and simple answer, for the other question "Any incest patch who can change the story? ", there was no need for me to answer that since there isn't a patch for it, i know what you mean though, you want a patch to turn them into dad, mom and sisters.

You have misunderstand it Chemmy wanted to say that the incest is with the sister of the MC(Daniel) not your sister.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dont worry.
wow, i just saw that :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
december 2222.
Careful, brother, they say thoughts sometimes materialize, I hope this is not the case and we will not meet the new year 2222 with update #11..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Will we meet the year 2022 (coronavirus), and you are talking about 2222.. it turns out , the update came out ,and everyone is already dead!) )This is a joke, brothers!I wish everyone excellent health ,and do not pay attention to this world psychosis! May our hands not get tired of the feeling of beauty!Amen!)):love::LOL:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Finally caught up in the game and read the past 350 posts in this thread. Whew.

First of all, thanks Chemmy, you make all our lives much easier with your walkthroughs. Although sometimes I get other results, but in most cases it's just a question of postponing something for one day. (By the way, your WT is lacking the explanation how get get Gallery 4, photo 7. But that's no biggie, I found it elsewhere in the thread.)

That change of scenery in the latest version was a nice variation, and less grinding, even though I found it a bit strange that the only animated scene was the yoga stuff and not a sex scene. And we did not get Debbie. Maybe in the future. Daniel proved to be even more of a lowlife - giving sleeping pills to a pregnant woman, seriously? And doing the same continuously to Melinda despite her collapsing afterwards?

Random thoughts:

- Like others I suspect Melinda to be the mastermind of that mafia family.

- Being stalked by Rhonda is a bit weird. Giving her the teddy bear from the main menu makes me wonder if she survives the game.

- At one point the game told me repeatedly that "Daniel is not very attentive, are you?". Can somebody please enlighten me what I may have missed in that afternoon scene, because I am clearly not.

- So I wonder what was Daniel's problem with Cynthia's request of touching her between the legs. He usually has no qualms doing that.

- To people waiting for a Daniel / Melinda / Ann threesome I think you should substitute Melinda with Rhonda since she stated she wanted to get some action there when she eavesdropped on them.

- Wonder what we will have to "work hard for" regarding Rhonda's tits in the coming update when she loses her weight. Do we have to save up for implants?

Looking forward to the next update - and I hope that we don't get to see Melinda only in the teasers.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
V11 Teasers
It's obviously a hard time across the world at this moment, we know some of you are confined at home waiting and asking for V11, whilst we would like to release it as soon as possible, we also want to make it playable for a long time and make it worth the wait.
It is supposed to be ready by the end of the month, and we will keep you updated when we have a more concrete release date, the important thing now is that you stay safe. May God, or whatsoever spiritual power bless you, grant you strength and keep you and your loved ones safe during these hard times. 6A173C42-7B62-41CC-9EA1-FC6747133766.jpeg C7D8AE08-223C-4495-9B6E-ACCFCE04AAE1.jpeg A7B5900F-2987-4DB8-A436-E4D9D01FCB41.jpeg

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes