tyrantsmisery

Nov 26, 2017
please, do tell us that "novel" idea of which no one here knows:FacePalm:
the guy just tried to help you - if you dont appreciate that, be silent as it is way better than being unpolite as you were - you are "demanding answer" - dont you say!

I didn't demand an answer to start with I politely asked for help. Someone quoted my post with the same issue and he came in being condescending.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I didn't demand an answer to start with I politely asked for help. Someone quoted my post with the same issue and he came in being condescending.
Guys, there is no point in discussing this again, because the problem has already been solved, by joint efforts?Great!Everything else can be attributed to poor-quality translation, as many people use online translators,and they are far from perfect..Peace all!

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Progress slowed down a little because I am re doing images for an event.

I set up a wet skin for Melinda, but after finished rendering turned out the full batch was unacceptable, despite that, the version will be ready before month end as planned. View attachment 581382
Did he say wet skin Melinda? now I'm drooling :love:
this coming update is took too much time, maybe we can expect something great about it.. I hope

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Progress slowed down a little because I am re doing images for an event.

I set up a wet skin for Melinda, but after finished rendering turned out the full batch was unacceptable, despite that, the version will be ready before month end as planned. View attachment 581382
Hide your guns, accumulate charges,at the end of the month they promise us a Grand battle!! Hehe, I hope I don 't die at the first shot!:):D:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
in the end the dev will bring the update in about two months well at least the teasers seem interesting and it seems that the update is going to bring some plot,if the next update is enjoyable and has quality the dev could think about getting updates every 2 months because the last monthly updates were very bad.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes