Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
in the end the dev will bring the update in about two months well at least the teasers seem interesting and it seems that the update is going to bring some plot,if the next update is enjoyable and has quality the dev could think about getting updates every 2 months because the last monthly updates were very bad.
No one knows the reasons and motivations of developers that affect the speed of creating game updates,we can only be satisfied with what we are provided.. We can only hope that it will be done well and will bring visual and of course (tactile)physical pleasure to the fans!)) :ROFLMAO:

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
No one knows the reasons and motivations of developers that affect the speed of creating game updates,we can only be satisfied with what we are provided.. We can only hope that it will be done well and will bring visual and of course (tactile)physical pleasure to the fans!)) :ROFLMAO:
That's it! I just hope the update is according with the development time and a really interesting update after so long would be fine since the dev has had extra time to think about the events and so on.

Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I don't have many illusions for me it will be the first days of April. Anyway, if it is before, I will be a patreon again if I am not still a former patreon.
I agree, because, whenever an update was announced, you can safely add a week to this deadline and maybe you will guess the actual release date..)):)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Several people are working on the game? He is not alone?
Нет,конечно,я думаю их несколько..Потому .что делать такую работу-это надо днём и ночью сидеть за компом...сомневаюсь,что это возможно одному человеку..Например,гифки ,которые в подписи у меня я делал примерно 3 дня,в выходные дни,из уже готовых шаблонов(!),а разрабу нужно делать всё с нуля,где-то хранить их,компоновать ,рендерить ,трансформировать..это ,пиздец ,как долго...Ну или dev-,бессмертный ,шестирукий монстр..?))
:unsure:
No, of course, I think there are several.. Because.what to do such work-it is necessary to sit at the computer day and night... I doubt that this is possible for one person..For example, gifs that I made in my signature for about 3 days, on weekends, from ready- made templates(!), and the developer needs to do everything from scratch, store them somewhere, compose ,render, transform.. this is fucking long...Can he( dev -, immortal, six-armed monster..?))

Reactions: Enot1964 and Dufy

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
..Например,гифки ,которые в подписи у меня я делал примерно 3 дня...
For example, gifs that I made in my signature for about 3 days...
охуеть!)
amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: Tikky

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I agree with you, although I don't think that is the case for this game, He uses the same images over and over. As it is not a linear game, where each scene happens only once and is not repeated, it is used the same scene several times, until it reaches a trigger, and so it releases a new scene, and starts all over again. If it were a linear game, I don't think it would give 10 gameplayer mitutes. In short, I think there is a little laziness there, and maybe a milking.
Think with me, I'm a developer, there's a guy who pays me $ 20 to deliver an update a month, so I'm going to get $ 20, right?
Now, if I take two months to deliver an update, I will receive 20 from last month and another 20 from this month, which would be $ 40 for an update, right?
Now I ask you, which is more advantageous for me?
Of course, it's just my thoughts.
You got the point.
BUT HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE.
The others do the same as he.
They got you when you feel grabbed by the game.
Remember also that many devs develop many games at the same time, getting to have 2 or 3 accounts in patreon under different names.
So 3000 here plus 3000 there makes them rich man.
IN THIS CASE, i doubt he passes several hours a day in front of the cumputer.
Maybe one or two.
So does that make him earn more than 3500 American dollars a month?
You are very condescending to these guys.

Last edited:

Gudi

Mar 2, 2019
[QUOTE = "Ренетта, должность: 3145884, участник: 410400"]
Какой мне нужно скачать v10 или v9.9 ???
[/ QUOTE]
v9.9

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I agree with you, although I don't think that is the case for this game, He uses the same images over and over. As it is not a linear game, where each scene happens only once and is not repeated, it is used the same scene several times, until it reaches a trigger, and so it releases a new scene, and starts all over again. If it were a linear game, I don't think it would give 10 gameplayer mitutes. In short, I think there is a little laziness there, and maybe a milking.
Think with me, I'm a developer, there's a guy who pays me $ 20 to deliver an update a month, so I'm going to get $ 20, right?
Now, if I take two months to deliver an update, I will receive 20 from last month and another 20 from this month, which would be $ 40 for an update, right?
Quite possible.. I just don't have the full information!If it is as you say,it is very sad...:censored:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I wouldn't pay more than $ 1 for a game that updates over 3 months

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes