assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
I just finished the game up till the latest patch (v9.9 and v10), took me 3 days to finish (I was following 2 separate guides and had to restart again cause it all become too confusing). It really is like what it's name is Foot of the mountain, cause the game is a real hike and the scenes were like very short making me doubt if someday reaching the summit will be worth it.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Greetings to the brothers suffering and unhappy, waiting to meet the beloved and incomparable Melinda!) ) Is there any news about the rendezvous dates ?:):unsure:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
i have the same bug, anyone know the fix?
Bro, this problem was discussed on the forum a thousand times, there is no solution to one ,there are several of them .. search the forum,ask a question in the search engine and you will find what you need.. Good luck !
just enter the word "Apple".

tyrantsmisery

Nov 26, 2017
Bro, this problem was discussed on the forum a thousand times, there is no solution to one ,there are several of them .. search the forum,ask a question in the search engine and you will find what you need.. Good luck !
just enter the word "Apple".
Or and here is a novel idea instead of being condescending just answer the question.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Reactions: Tikky

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Is it just me or is anybody else having problems with the game going exactly like the walkthrough says to do. I've played the game from the beginning all the way up to the end of v.7 with over half of the walkthrough not showing up.
I found a website with a walkthrough that seems to help me better.

Reactions: Emsiral
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes