Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Люблю эту игру, с удивлением обнаружил, что она нравится многим русским. В чём причина? В генетике?
Ну конечно же!Ведь все думают, что у нас везде русская мафия!Это повседневная жизнь, ничего особенного..:ROFLMAO:А Путин у нас-Дон Володя!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Of course!After all, everyone thinks that we have a Russian mafia everywhere!This is everyday life, nothing special..))And we have Putin-don Volodya!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Look at her eyes... that cant be good for somebody and if i had to guess i would say William.
Or maybe she lets everyone know, like, " This is my young stallion, and I'm riding him!Quickly hid his "crack" you fucking cows,I'll shoot you nah!":love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dufy
D

Deleted member 1538122

V11 takes for ever but still thankful for the guys behind Melinda they are doing incredible job

Reactions: Tikky

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Ну конечно же!Ведь все думают, что у нас везде русская мафия!Это повседневная жизнь, ничего особенного..:ROFLMAO:А Путин у нас-Дон Володя!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Of course!After all, everyone thinks that we have a Russian mafia everywhere!This is everyday life, nothing special..))And we have Putin-don Volodya!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Некоторые вообще думают что у нас каждый второй "бандит" на полном серьёзе :ROFLMAO:
Some even think that we have every second gangster in earnest...and Yes, it is! :ROFLMAO:

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
this game used to had monthly updates which everyone liked. but Christmas update with new locations created extra workload. this slowed done progress. on the top of it christmas update was a poor quality and unsatisfactory. it was like a different game altogether.
now developer wishes to take his time and make a decent update. personally i think its time to bring game into final phase and story should progress.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
this game used to had monthly updates which everyone liked. but Christmas update with new locations created extra workload. this slowed done progress. on the top of it christmas update was a poor quality and unsatisfactory. it was like a different game altogether.
now developer wishes to take his time and make a decent update. personally i think its time to bring game into final phase and story should progress.
totally agree

Reactions: jonnybravo11
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes