OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Wow the new character looks really good, and what's up with all this guns??:unsure::unsure:

Looks like this update will gonna touch the mafia stuff its great some plot development.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I wish there was something with Melinda's sister, I thought she was really hot.
She will come to the house of Melinda in some upcoming update you can see it in the christmas version when the sister and Mick are fucking(when Mick imagine that is Melinda who he is fucking) and the sister of Melinda says they are going to go to the house of Melinda in a future.

Reactions: Mounk and V&M

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Judging by the teasers, the game is nearing its final denouement?Bang-Bang and all?Or is this just a supposed scenario to excite the fantasies of unhappy waiting fans?)):)
Like, everyone's dead for tomorrow..:p

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I don't think friend, yours are only guesses. last Sunday it was 40%, in 6 days it couldn't have reached 70% it will still take 1 month
Most likely, Yes, the end of March, if not later..Dev doesn't seem to be planning on rushing..maybe it's for the best..maybe not..I looked at the rating of the game on the website of our region,it fell from a pathetic 56 places to 71 places..It is ahead of the game, which our game and in the "soles are not suitable"! So pathetic..:(

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I think this is just a list of games that the (not a very smart) admin likes...Я думаю это просто список игр которые нравятся админу)
Да вряд ли,скорее всего определяется по количеству просмотров,скачивания с сайта и инфы с других сайтов..
Yes, it is unlikely, most likely determined by the number of views, downloads from the site and information from other sites..Короче,*уй его знает...))

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes