Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Sorry bro, but animation, in its proper understanding in the game is not, just alternating images with a certain frame rate..and with low frame synchronization..I don't know much about animation techniques,so I'm sorry.If I'm wrong ,correct me,I'll be interested..Thanks!And I'm sorry, I hope I didn't offend anyone..
But the static graphics are of course super..!(y)
Yes, it is worth saying that there are a lot of templates and developments in the game to create animation..Sorry again, for my halfpenny..)):oops:

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Sorry bro, but animation, in its proper understanding in the game is not, just alternating images with a certain frame rate..and with low frame synchronization..I don't know much about animation techniques,so I'm sorry.If I'm wrong ,correct me,I'll be interested..Thanks!And I'm sorry, I hope I didn't offend anyone..
But the static graphics are of course super..!(y)
Yes, it is worth saying that there are a lot of templates and developments in the game to create animation..Sorry again, for my halfpenny..)):oops:
all videos and animation are a succession of frames, so for me there are animations in the game.
that are not very well done, this is true

Reactions: Tikky

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
all videos and animation are a succession of frames, so for me there are animations in the game.
that are not very well done, this is true
So be it, bro, so be it..I did not want to offend you,I guess I'm just a maximalist in some issues,probably this is my minus..Sorry, the last thing I wanted to do was upset you!..:confused:

gubl

May 31, 2018
There are few scenes with smooth animations, like Melinda dancing oriental style at pool when Daniel got her drunk with wine, she wiggles her gorgeous hips there :)
Also Ann is dancing at home party while William plays card with his shady friends.
I believe there are few sex scenes with smooth animation as well, like in bathroom. But those are rather rare and random, last 2-3 updates lacked any animations, but 2-3 alternating pics.

LaloSalamanca

May 17, 2019
thanks for the reply but I can't find these folders
ok try this..

windowskey+R

then paste this

%appdata%\renpy\

It will open up the folders where all your renpy games save files reside..

find foot of the mountains folder in there and check

gubl

May 31, 2018
is there any information about the release date of V11?
No, few days ago progress report for v11 was shared, which showed about 1/3rd of completion so far, for circa 50 days since last release, approximation of that pace to future, suggests that v11 may be ready mid or end of May.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mounk and Indra_83

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
No, few days ago progress report for v10 was shared, which showed about 1/3rd of completion so far, for circa 50 days since last release, approximation of that pace to future, suggests that v11 may be ready mid or end of May.
Fuck yourself, this is a surprise..((Leave the sufferer alone, let him die quietly..?":unsure:Oh, melancholy!)):cry:

vishnunandan

Jun 14, 2018
at the start of the game there is a sex scene with linda.........but the images are missing and its shows a black screen...what to do???

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes