christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017

Thanks for your patience, I hope you still have some because you need it while playing it, a lot of old events are still there.

This is not the biggest version, but still I had to reduce a lot of images to keep it in acceptable size.

Major new action happens in the morning until 14:00 then one event happens at night playing poker event

Also one of the main events happen on Sunday (Some of you may not like it but it is there for the story), so once you're done with the week events, and you find there's nothing new, you'll have to skip from Sunday to Sunday, then once the Sunday event is done, you will have new events (especially when you visit Barbara)

This version needs more work, that's why it's a beta

What's next:

• Rhonda to have uniform looks throughout (I decided to keep her old looks in old events in order for you to have something with her because if I change all, I need another month)
  • Fixing the events where Melinda acts weird compared to her relation with Daniel (Some are already done)
  • Adding Aurelia content, someone asked for more of her, I'm sorry for not adding anything for her now, I'll do next
  • Fixing the location icons, I dropped the idea of highlighting them because I want to leave it mysterious
  • Fixing Melinda locations (She is sometimes at two different locations to cover up for Rhonda)
  • Adding and fixing more Melinda moans
  • Adding content when visiting Melinda in the afternoon where she has Lingerie on
  • Adding worms content for Melinda and Rhonda
  • Adding Apple picking content
  • Rhonda content
  • Gina
  • I will check for more while playing it.
I will try to complete the next faster than before.

Thank you all and you're amazing for waiting this long time for V11,

ps: Melinda has a nice animation on pool, sad I couldn't get her matching moans, will try to get some paid moans later

PajaDiosFap

Oct 31, 2019
It was more of a rape, without Melinda's consent, in fact it was forced, so she didn't want to, so I'm going to keep playing, but it got a bitter taste, it stayed.
I should have spoiled the title too.
What happend? You kill that guy?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes