BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
From the images it seemed to me that it was forced, I will wait for the next update to see how it will look.
I was waiting for this update to start supporting the developer, but now with no chance of doing so.
He said he needed it for the story, bullshit, he would have many other ways to do that.
But I will wait step by step to make sure, depending, I will also abandon this game.

Yep i just stopped supporting him, and this game will go on ignore for me, have a nice day / night

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
Lol some of you anti-ntr people are so quickly angered jesus.. It's an adult game with sex scenes, nothing more, nothing less. It's not your life or something. Just jerk off to it like it's someone having sex with someone else. You aren't fucking her, the MC is, so you are basically being cucked anyhow..

I am sorry, but this is just nuts..

Toraxii

Dec 13, 2017
Lol some of you anti-ntr people are so quickly angered jesus.. It's an adult game with sex scenes, nothing more, nothing less. It's not your life or something. Just jerk off to it like it's someone having sex with someone else. You aren't fucking her, the MC is, so you are basically being cucked anyhow..

I am sorry, but this is just nuts..
IKR.

Reactions: Deathbringer_jo
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes