phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Analizando de novo as imagens, não pareceu que Melinda achou tão ruim assim.
Então podemos considerar NTR, e o sexo que ela e Daniel tiveram e terão depois, de nada mais vai servir.
Que bom para você amigo Terminatorgames, e ruim pra mim, me deixa triste, é só um jogo, mas já é o segundo que me decepcionou. Vou bloquear o acesso ao jogo e ignorar esse tópico. Mesmo que eu continue, não vai mais ser a mesma coisa, a única que me agradava era Melinda, e agora nem posso olhar para a cara dela, perdeu totalmente o sentido o jogo para mim, e Melinda perdeu totalmente o brilho para mim, não gosto de ofender ninguém, mas esse desenvolvedor morreu para mim, não quero mais nada dele, nem de graça. Quando se perde a credibilidade, já era.
Mas quero agradecer as pessoas gentis daqui, foi um prazer conversar com vocês. Dêem uma olhada nos meu top 5 (esse saiu da primeira posição para a lixeira) são ótimos jogos, estarei por lá.

Analyzing the images again, it didn't seem that Melinda thought it was that bad.
So we can consider NTR, and the sex that she and Daniel had and will have afterwards, will be of no more use.
Good for you friend Terminatorgames, and bad for me, it makes me sad, it's just a game, but it's already the second one that disappointed me. I will block access to the game and ignore that topic. Even if I continue, it won't be the same anymore, the only one I liked was Melinda, and now I can't even look at her face, the game has totally lost its meaning for me, and Melinda has totally lost its shine for me, no I like to offend anyone, but this developer died for me, I don't want anything from him, not even for free. When credibility is lost, it's gone.
But I want to thank the kind people here, it was a pleasure to talk to you. Take a look at my top 5 (this one came out of the first position to the trash) are great games, I'll be there.
Hope this makes things better for you lol

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Haven't seen it, probably won't since the grindy nature of this game keeps me from actually playing it. However I must ask a few simple questions. Is she cumming all over the rapist's dick and enjoying? Is she claiming she's never had better? Does she explicitly say he feels better than Daniel? Does she want to keep seeing him after the rape is done? If the answer to most, or all, of these is no, then it's not NTR. It's just a scene of a character already committing adultery with the main character either being raped or committing even more adultery.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Haven't seen it, probably won't since the grindy nature of this game keeps me from actually playing it. However I must ask a few simple questions. Is she cumming all over the rapist's dick and enjoying? Is she claiming she's never had better? Does she explicitly say he feels better than Daniel? Does she want to keep seeing him after the rape is done? If the answer to most, or all, of these is now, then it's not NTR. It's just a scene of a character already committing adultery with the main character either being raped or committing even more adultery.
no ma dude, she's begging to the not-ma-dude to stop

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well if you reach this point (choosing on sunday morning) if you look at the in-game walkthrough you see you already reached 100% on Melinda. So you really don't have to click on sunday and ask her "so what do we do today?". You can just completely avoid it. If you choose to continue anyway, at some point in the scene you get the option to either continue looking or look away. In my opinion, this scene is completely avoidable (even though you will see the scene where he blackmails her and asks her to meet up on sunday)

Edit: I have to add though,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I meant the prevent thing as something that you not only choose to ignore (like not starting the event but would happen anyway story wise), but as something that you can put a stop to it before it goes all the way. Like telling the blackmailer off or just shoot him down (given the environment of the game it's not something far fetched).

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
I meant the prevent thing as something that you not only choose to ignore (like not starting the event but would happen anyway story wise), but as something that you can put a stop to it before it goes all the way. Like telling the blackmailer off or just shoot him down (given the environment of the game it's not something far fetched).
The first part happens 50% I would say. Like you see him blackmail storywise, but can choose not to continue this story path. The second part unfortunately doesn't. You have to see the scene at least once to remove him completely.

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
Haven't seen it, probably won't since the grindy nature of this game keeps me from actually playing it. However I must ask a few simple questions. Is she cumming all over the rapist's dick and enjoying? Is she claiming she's never had better? Does she explicitly say he feels better than Daniel? Does she want to keep seeing him after the rape is done? If the answer to most, or all, of these is no, then it's not NTR. It's just a scene of a character already committing adultery with the main character either being raped or committing even more adultery.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
The ntr scene was a bit of blackmail and rape, could the dev have advanced the story without this NTR? For me it is a yes but beyond the NTR scene this gave a brutal turn to the history of the game and to the relationship with Melinda simply it was a way to ease NTR lovers.

Good update men it only takes a little more work on the animations and the game can rescale at the top.(y)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No offence @Terminatorgames
but this bit of advice of your's
"My advice is to put yourself in the other's place. Pretend that you are the one who blackmails Melinda and you will see that you get another sensation. " makes no f-k all sence.

you don't spend most of the game playing from the MC's point of veiw and then sudenly switch your point of veiw to the bad guy. for his sex scene and then I prosume just switch your point of view back to the MC for the rest of the game or untill the next NTR scene.
meanwhile I'm guessing you blindly carry on as normal just ignoring the fact the MC you were invested in and the Girl the MC and possibly you liked are both victims of NTR.
and you just keep playing and pretend that this didn't in anyway spoil the game for you.
thats not how it works for a lot of players.

just poped on to check since I have been downloading this game and was just about to unzip and give it a first try but now thanks to the warnings I just deleted it instead.
but still good luck with the game Dev.

btw for thoughs of you that keep harping on that they should chill its only a game.
so is Soccer (football), Baseball, american football, cricket, aussie rules football, basket ball, to name a few.
and you tell any of the fans of them games the final score of a game they haven't yet watched,
and then tell them to chill its just a Game.

Just Sayin.

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
btw for thoughs of you that keep harping on that they should chill its only a game.
so is Soccer (football), Baseball, american football, cricket, aussie rules football, basket ball, to name a few.
and you tell any of the fans of them games the final score of a game they haven't yet watched,
and then tell them to chill its just a Game.

Just Sayin.
You do realise that's something completely different right? Your comparison is wrong. What you are comparing is the same as getting a movie spoiled or knowing the end of a story. What you should compare it to however is if there is hype that a certain player will join a certain club, but at the last moment somehow ends up with a different club. Those fans feel betrayed. But do you know who doesn't feel betrayed?
The other club fans.
The people who don't watch.
The people who are neutral and like to watch the sport.
The people who are fans of the betrayed club, but keep on watching because they like the sport, not the player.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Foot Of The Mountains [v11 Beta] [SerialNumberComics] - Original Size: 3.99GB

Download PC (768MB): - - - -

Update Patch for the compressed version: https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-v11-beta-serialnumbercomics.21019/post-3297895

Last edited by a moderator:

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
So much build-up with Melinda only to be slapped with NTR and rape put of nowhere? Why not use another character, if the dev was set of adding NTR?

Very disappointing, especially since Melinda was the only reason why I enjoyed this game, despite all the grinding.

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I am not a NTR hater but I dislike NTR and I would have looked for a way to avoid NTR. But from what I have read from above post the NTR is not avoidable. know it rape and all but... Forced NTR is not my thing. And bye the way Melinda was portrayed before she is a tough woman and is not that easy to be blackmailed. I would have been better if we had a way to kill that man before anything could happen. I hope Dev provide a option to avoid it. Fingers crossed.

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
Ffs people.. It is avoidable, you can just avoid clicking the option of choosing the path on sunday morning. You literally have to press "so what do we do today?" to get the scene and if you don't click that option you avoid it and move on to other things. People keep on presenting this "fake news" or "propaganda". Please just stop.

This update really has plenty good scenes besides those, especially with her wet body..

PS: I kindly ask if possible, could the mods play this update like I explained and decide whether I am right or not regarding it is avoidable and put this as a warning at the OP? If not then no problem, it's just to end this nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamvius and miu-miu

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
So the black guy/Melinda affaire was a hidden content and shows up whether you push forward grinding for this (like a bad ending). Is it correct? Maybe the DEV changes this on another update. Who knows? :unsure: However, if Melinda finally shoot the blackmailer, this leads the way to make both (Melinda and Daniel) more conscious about what they truly lose if they've been caught and act both accordingly...Well, it's a chance to move the story a bit..

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes