Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Rape ntr? Its avoidable?
A lot of devs must be like Vince McMahon with all this NRT because any wreslting fan know he loves his cucking and other shit. I really hope this NRT shit is avoidable because if not Serialnumbercomics just ruined a great game for no reason.
Completely unavoidable dev said that "it was necessary"

Also one of the main events happen on Sunday (Some of you may not like it but it is there for the story)
"Main event" fucking hell he even call that a Main event lmfao

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
My favorite character is Melinde. But I couldn't fuck the damn bitch. I gave up now. I'm afraid to download. Again, it will result in frustration.

Reactions: Dufy

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
for the love of god...STOP CRYING.

if you dnt like the scene dont watch and move on.

its her game she can do what she want and btw she would not do it unless she was sure some of her pledger want it in the game

she need to have scenes for some of the people who actually support her

i hate incest you dont see me crying every fucking time its on some game..only NTR always have to get this shit storm..well guess what some people actually like so deal with it.

am i supposed to b here crying every time danil fuck another women bec he NTRed melinda...its sounds fair to me

its one time scene she said it was necessary for her ..at the end its her game and her choice which am sure she is not that dumb to do something would make her lose all her patreons she dosnt give a fuck about people crying here at the end of the day.

cant you just accept that there is some other people who maybe love this fetish like you love yours.

well guess what ITS A FUCKING GAME...so anything can happen its not real life.

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
After all that grinding the dev just throws NTR in our face and apparently its for story:cautious: bad move dev could have made attempted rape instead of full blown cuck stuff, hope he loses some patron support

(Rant over feel better now :))
I hope lose a shit ton for this. A lot of people don't NRT or rape in general and probably support his game because it was int the game but for no reason he has to add it in and make it unavoidable. And for people saying that we are bitching its because like you sound all that grind just to have this put in the game a ruin it.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
for the love of god...STOP CRYING.

if you dnt like the scene dont watch and move on.

its her game she can do what she want and btw she would not do it unless she was sure some of her pledger want it in the game

she need to have scenes for some of the people who actually support her

i hate incest you dont see me crying every fucking time its on some game..only NTR always have to this shit storm..well guess what some people actually like so deal with it.

am i supposed to b here crying every time danil fuck another women bec he NTRed melinda...its sounds fair to me

its one time scene she said it was necessary for her ..at the end its her game and her choice which am sure she is not that dumb to do something would make her lose all her patreons she dosnt give a fuck about people crying here at the end of the day.

cant you just accept that there is some other people who maybe love this fetish like you love yours.

well guess what ITS A FUCKING GAME...so anything can happen its not real life.
The thing is man the dev he/she whatever, never warned about any of this there are a lot of people like me that hates ntr with a passion but never go around games with ntr whining, we just move on and dont even look at those games, but in this case the dev never warned about ANYTHING (unless i missed something which i highly doubt) and that's just fucking disrespectful if you are a dev you need to tell the players what content there is going to be.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes