omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
The thing is man the dev he/she whatever, never warned about any of this there are a lot of people like me that hates ntr with a passion but never go around games with ntr whining, we just move on and dont even look at those games, but in this case the dev never warned about ANYTHING and that's just fucking disrespectful if you are a dev you need to tell the players what content there is going to be.
oh really..you do know there was a warning before the scene right???
so you dnt go watch all the scene then complain omg its ntr when you could have just skipped it.

and also by your logic she have to put warning in every scene of the game..what if someone hate threesome or hate lesbian or hate incest she have to put a warning on all of that??

at the end of the day she did still put it in before the scene btw .

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
so you dnt go watch all the scene then complain omg its ntr when you could have just skipped it.

and also by your logic she have to put warning in every scene of the game..what is some hate threesome or hate lesbian or hate incest she have to put a warning on all of that??

I'm not talking about a warning before the scene happens but before the players start playing the fucking game with all the fucking grind that was the worst part man all that fucking GRIND,and it doesn't matter if you can look at it or not,its still happening and that's the same shit

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
for the love of god...STOP CRYING.

if you dnt like the scene dont watch and move on.

its her game she can do what she want and btw she would not do it unless she was sure some of her pledger want it in the game

she need to have scenes for some of the people who actually support her

i hate incest you dont see me crying every fucking time its on some game..only NTR always have to get this shit storm..well guess what some people actually like so deal with it.

am i supposed to b here crying every time danil fuck another women bec he NTRed melinda...its sounds fair to me

its one time scene she said it was necessary for her ..at the end its her game and her choice which am sure she is not that dumb to do something would make her lose all her patreons she dosnt give a fuck about people crying here at the end of the day.

cant you just accept that there is some other people who maybe love this fetish like you love yours.

well guess what ITS A FUCKING GAME...so anything can happen its not real life.
I say and think like you, not everyone have the same tastes, if you don't like incest you don't have the right to complain and try to ruin others fetish. Why people who hate NTR has to try and ruin ours? Maybe this game was intended to not have incest at all, but the dev thinked, "this is not a bad idea" and make it added incest. Now you have the right to complain and try to ruin the game for those who love incest, just because you don't like it.

Tulke

Nov 18, 2018
Fuck off NTR haters, stop the drama, play the game and read the history.

You fuck Melinda (A married woman) and a gang from his husband catch you both in a cabin in the forest. So now this gang blackmail Melinda about some photos in a USB and says if she dont fuck with him he are going to show the photos to his boss (Melinda's husband, the fucking boss of the mafia). So, the first time he blackmail Melinda and rape her (yes, a gun in the face, avoid that mother fuckers) and you can see the scene or run out. If you chose to run out you have the choise to buy a gun to confront the gang in the next sunday and if you chose to watch the scene (NTR lovers) again and again you can se how Melinda and Daniel start to like this situation (Melinda fucking a black guy and Daniel seeing Melinda fucking whit other men).

This give a lot of plot to the history and this is one of the best update so far. Im one of his supporters, give a lot of money to this dev and im enjoy the game like a lot of people.

So, if you dont want to read the history in the game and you're just a NTR hater, fuck off and close the door when get out pls.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I say and think like you, not everyone have the same tastes, if you don't like incest you don't have the right to complain and try to ruin others fetish. Why people who hate NTR has to try and ruin ours? Maybe this game was intended to not have incest at all, but the dev thinked, "this is not a bad idea" and make it added incest. Now you have the right to complain and try to ruin the game for those who love incest, just because you don't like it.
Man i respect every fetish but i dont like when its unavoidable, imagine if some day the game you like and love so much because its highly focused on ntr, suddenly is switched to a vanilla kind of game what would you say? Wouldn't you be at least a little be mad?? Try to understand our point of view man

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019

and also by your logic she have to put warning in every scene of the game..what if someone hate threesome or hate lesbian or hate incest she have to put a warning on all of that??

The thing is, that the game started without NTR, it never said that NTR was going to be another of the fetishes, and it was unavoidable to progress the story.

It's like if you play a NTR game only, it goes for many updates and then in one update the mc gets an harem, would it be ok for you that like NTR ad was playing a NTR game? same happened here, it was grind to see scenes and in the new update out of nowhere rape and NTR.

Even if dev said before the scene that it was NTR and you can opt for not seeing it, it is unavoidable NTR in a game that in no momment said that it will have NTR nor rape.

If it was tagged as such since first release, even in future tags, or the NTR was avoidable it wouldn't get that backslash, but the thing is, it didn't have it and the game is from 2018, so the dev had time to say that in the future there would be unavoidables NTR scenes, but if she said that she would have lose some or many of her supporters so...

Gtogtz

Dec 27, 2017
Meh its fine. Just hit nah and move on if you dont want to watch it. Not a big deal. I support this dev. Always very attentive and listens well. So bitch and moan if you want. It was a great update outside of that one set of sceens that are avoidable by making the right choice.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Finally a proper tag, i completely pass on games with that tag and dont comment about it, i dont whine about it, but i have to make an exception here man this was just fucking disrespectful, you have to warn the players what kind of content is going to be on your fucking game, after all that fucking grinding you just throw that shit, and with the best girl, and it's all with the fucking cliche story about she gets raped but enjoys all of it, fuck i hope the dev loses some patrons and maybe like that next time warns people before anything disrespectful man just disrespectful.

And btw it's not avoidable some of you say it is but its it's not, it's necessary to advance the story, it's completely unavoidable
And here i thought this was a good dev, good dev my ass
I can't believe that anyone here can think that this developer has any respect for any of the players of this game. The ridiculous amount of grind in this game should tell you he doesn't care if you enjoy it. I think he goes out of his way to see how far he can go to push people away and still get paid.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Meh its fine. Just hit nah and move on if you dont want to watch it. Not a big deal. I support this dev. Always very attentive and listens well. So bitch and moan if you want. It was a great update outside of that one set of sceens that are avoidable by making the right choice.
Yeah? Tell me how you can avoid the rape thing genius

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
for the love of god...STOP CRYING.

if you dnt like the scene dont watch and move on.

its her game she can do what she want and btw she would not do it unless she was sure some of her pledger want it in the game

she need to have scenes for some of the people who actually support her

i hate incest you dont see me crying every fucking time its on some game..only NTR always have to get this shit storm..well guess what some people actually like so deal with it.

am i supposed to b here crying every time danil fuck another women bec he NTRed melinda...its sounds fair to me

its one time scene she said it was necessary for her ..at the end its her game and her choice which am sure she is not that dumb to do something would make her lose all her patreons she dosnt give a fuck about people crying here at the end of the day.

cant you just accept that there is some other people who maybe love this fetish like you love yours.

well guess what ITS A FUCKING GAME...so anything can happen its not real life.
You hates incest. Imagine that you play a game without incest for 1 year. And after 11 updates, you find out you're fucking your mother and/or your sister. would you like that?

Those who are crying are complaining because the DEV didn't say anything about NTR. And if you think it's just a game and that nobody should cry about it. Don't cry because of comments from people crying about NTR.
TAG NTR was included after the update 11.

Several DEVs post DEV notes about their game, and DEV's comments on what will come in the game, decrease 99% of future complaints.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
You can only avoid to see them, but they still happens as the dev said it's needed for plot progression. SO no you can't avoid it by making the right choice.

Reactions: LittleIr

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
The thing is, that the game started without NTR, it never said that NTR was going to be another of the fetishes, and it was unavoidable to progress the story.

It's like if you play a NTR game only, it goes for many updates and then in one update the mc gets an harem, would it be ok for you that like NTR ad was playing a NTR game? same happened here, it was grind to see scenes and in the new update out of nowhere rape and NTR.

Even if dev said before the scene that it was NTR and you can opt for not seeing it, it is unavoidable NTR in a game that in no momment said that it will have NTR nor rape.

If it was tagged as such since first release, even in future tags, or the NTR was avoidable it wouldn't get that backslash, but the thing is, it didn't have it and the game is from 2018, so the dev had time to say that in the future there would be unavoidables NTR scenes, but if she said that she would have lose some or many of her supporters so...
The thing is, the moment you saw the scene of Melinda and her husband doing it near the start of the game you should have been gone. Yet you're still here.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I can't believe that anyone here can think that this developer has any respect for any of the players of this game. The ridiculous amount of grind in this game should tell you he doesn't care if you enjoy it. I think he goes out of his way to see how far he can go to push people away and still get paid.
Yeah man i can see that now, i regret playing this fucking game now

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes