omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
You hates incest. Imagine that you play a game without incest for 1 year. And after 11 updates, you find out you're fucking your mother and/or your sister. would you like that?

Those who are crying are complaining because the DEV didn't say anything about NTR. And if you think it's just a game and that nobody should cry about it. Don't cry because of comments from people crying about NTR.
TAG NTR was included after the update 11.

Several DEVs post DEV notes about their game, and DEV's comments on what will come in the game, decrease 99% of future complaints.
to be honest if this happen to a game i like ..to have a fetish i dnt prefer added to it..i would just skip it and wait for the next update or skip the scene without ever calling the whole game a trash after i played all its version.

or hatting on people here bec they love something that i dont

after playing the game for many updates suddenly its worst game ever and its trash bec something i dnt like happen.

LOGIC LOL...

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
The thing is, the moment you saw the scene of Melinda and her husband doing it near the start of the game you should have been gone. Yet you're still here.
One thing is she having sex with her husband, because they were married since the first time we play the game. Another thing is grinding to do things with her as the MC and then have NTR with another guy that isn't her husband. It isn't the same.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
to be honest if this happen to a game i like ..to have a fetish i dnt prefer added to it..i would just skip it and wait for the next update or skip the scene without ever calling the whole game a trash after i played all its version.

after playing the game for many updates suddenly its worst game ever and its trash bec something i dnt like happen.

LOGIC LOL...
In what time anyone here attacked another people because of what he/she likes??

tempdeath

Mar 17, 2019
dont know about this update, dev did a great effort but seemed kind of a let down and the story just didnt pull me in like it did earlier.... thought the animations were pretty weak since he was hyping them up and the hair changes just strange. lets hope milfy city comes out before the end of the world

sam69696969

Oct 3, 2018
EA makes a game everybody wants. then puts Microtransaction in it which nobody expects. some goes ape shit on it and i just avoid that game and move on. cz i know the best way to protest in these scenarios is to protest with your wallet.

You dont like ntr? it was unavoidable and dev didnt warn u? it hurt your feelings? dont support the dev then. that will send the message. no point holding an essay competition here.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
what are you talking about some attacked the developer herself and called her straight up a trash and racist.
is that normal for you ??
Well first the dev is indeed a fucking bad person putting a trick like that only to gain some money it's just ridiculous, and i think they called the dev racist cuz the dude doing the blackmail was black lmao
Dam nibbas chill out. Trust me whatever pain your going through right now "IT WILL PASS" some of you are acting as if you need to be on a suicide watch. Sit yo ass down and breath for a Second
Man after playing this game for so fucking long we are on our right to be mad

• Angry
Reactions: sdibolcrif

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
No offence @Terminatorgames
but this bit of advice of your's
"My advice is to put yourself in the other's place. Pretend that you are the one who blackmails Melinda and you will see that you get another sensation. " makes no f-k all sence.

you don't spend most of the game playing from the MC's point of veiw and then sudenly switch your point of veiw to the bad guy. for his sex scene and then I prosume just switch your point of view back to the MC for the rest of the game or untill the next NTR scene.
meanwhile I'm guessing you blindly carry on as normal just ignoring the fact the MC you were invested in and the Girl the MC and possibly you liked are both victims of NTR.
and you just keep playing and pretend that this didn't in anyway spoil the game for you.
thats not how it works for a lot of players.

just poped on to check since I have been downloading this game and was just about to unzip and give it a first try but now thanks to the warnings I just deleted it instead.
but still good luck with the game Dev.

btw for thoughs of you that keep harping on that they should chill its only a game.
so is Soccer (football), Baseball, american football, cricket, aussie rules football, basket ball, to name a few.
and you tell any of the fans of them games the final score of a game they haven't yet watched,
and then tell them to chill its just a Game.

Just Sayin.
Are you venting your frustration on me or what?
I never played this game from the perspective of the MC and I always made it very clear. You will see my first posts and read.
Second, I was trying to cheer up a friend who was disappointed and not to influence anyone.
If you want to know my true point of view, I'm just sorry that the black dude didn't break her ass and had to die. He could have stayed alive and from time to time he would break her ass again.
Do you understand now that each one lives the game in their own way?
And who am I to criticize your tastes?
If you want to complain, go complain to the DEV ...
I am satisfied with the version. I'm just sorry he didn't break her ass ... Are you happy?
So, if you are going to stop supporting the DEV, I tell you that here he won a Patron ...and not a 1 dollar Patron...

Last edited:

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019

LOGIC LOL...
Okay, so if a game you like, you find out you're fucking your mom / sister, you would wait for another version to see if she is no longer your mom / sister.

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Reading all the comments I think both sides make good points and if some of her patrons wanted NRT or rape in the game than good for listening but I bet some of them don't want that in the game. So basically she should of just giving people the option to avoid it or not and than everyone would be happy.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Let's stop all this meaning less discussion, the author tried to force drama in the story and did a somewhat genre shift in some events. But the author failed, since it was to sudden and this wasn't really that type of game.

For those saying just skip the event, that's not the problem. The problem is that now we know the author can suddenly throw at us things we won't like, so it was a loss of credibility.

And if the event was so "necessary" for the plot, why the fuck would the author put continuations on the NTR parts where the mom starts to enjoy and the MC starts to enjoy as well. There is no point in defending as plot.

Now if that kills the game for you just move on to the next.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes