Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Not to pick on this game but anyone else hate the word "Beta", I understand the purpose for it and I guess it is needed but to me it screams... We really do not want to spend the time or resources to really test things out enough before releasing it so we slap the word beta and all is forgiven.

Reactions: Vquo

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Guess I'll quit this game now, didn't play the update, but from what I'm reading it's kinda the last straw.
I already wasn't happy about the sister 'apparently' banging some dude at that party everytime, and then lying about it when confronted.

loco22

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone can help? Theres this glitch where i give Ann the dress she wanted but whenever i go to her in the lounge she's still asking me for the dress and i cant continue the Melinda path? Anyone knows?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Ffs people.. It is avoidable, you can just avoid clicking the option of choosing the path on sunday morning. You literally have to press "so what do we do today?" to get the scene and if you don't click that option you avoid it and move on to other things. People keep on presenting this "fake news" or "propaganda". Please just stop.

This update really has plenty good scenes besides those, especially with her wet body..

PS: I kindly ask if possible, could the mods play this update like I explained and decide whether I am right or not regarding it is avoidable and put this as a warning at the OP? If not then no problem, it's just to end this nonsense.
There should be some in game way of knowing where it's heading without needing to read the thread.

ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah, the main love interest moaning on BBC while the MC says that he's enjoying watching kind of sounds like this sites definition of NTR. Not sure. Lets get twenty more opinions.

And it's a shame, because the game needs to do something with Melinda. The main drive to brave the maze that was this game was that maybe you'd inch ever closer to having sex with her; but now that the blur of scenes you skip involve sex with her...it feels really empty. Skipping fifty sex scenes with Melinda to find one with a slightly different stock animation that you've seen used five times already in this game alone is not a fair reward for this type of gameplay. SNC needs to up her animation game, hire a writer so the sex scenes have even an ounce of sensuality, and make it so NTR is not so easy to accidentally find.

Ffs people.. It is avoidable, you can just avoid clicking the option of choosing the path on sunday morning. You literally have to press "so what do we do today?" to get the scene and if you don't click that option you avoid it and move on to other things. People keep on presenting this "fake news" or "propaganda". Please just stop.
I'm pretty sure the scene is mandatory. You have to complete it to get the hotel scene with Melinda that ends the update(the orphan boy orgy scene that ends with Melinda taking you to a hotel was finally triggered for me by finishing the event and killing the black guy which involved renders of him balls deep.)

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Finally a proper tag, i completely pass on games with that tag and dont comment about it, i dont whine about it, but i have to make an exception here man this was just fucking disrespectful, you have to warn the players what kind of content is going to be on your fucking game, after all that fucking grinding you just throw that shit, and with the best girl, and it's all with the fucking cliche story about she gets raped but enjoys all of it, fuck i hope the dev loses some patrons and maybe like that next time warns people before anything disrespectful man just disrespectful.

And btw it's not avoidable some of you say it is but its it's not, it's necessary to advance the story, it's completely unavoidable
And here i thought this was a good dev, good dev my ass

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I have tried to go over the last few pages and read, I checked out one of the pictures also.

So does this blackmailer get to bang Melinda before you ever got to do anything on that level with her and in one of the pictures is that the MC just watching it all go down. Why does he not even try to help her ???

I played this game in earlier versions and to be honest I always got a vibe this game was preparing you to be more accepting of certain fetishes in the earlier game so they could start increasing the levels later in the game. I noticed this MC was always weak willed, seemed fragile and if I can recall he always kept popping early anytime someone touched him. He just came across as a sub in many ways. I mean, on some level to the people who did not like these scenes, surely you saw something coming down the tracks or was the MC actually gaining more power and being dominant ??

What I remember the most is the grinding and I think at some points I needed a walk through as some logic holes were in how the game was set up.
Yeah there was a lot of ways the dev could easily avoid all this but no, he had to add that shit

Reactions: asd1789 and Dufy
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes