christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
V12 Tomorrow
As always :) , whenever I am close to release, although there are many new events, but I feel it can take more, because there are many routes which are left without updates, that's why I added a few images in some events in order to break the boredom as you navigate through the new events.
It will be ready in 24-26 hours, waiting for renders to finish, I will play it once, then when the images are added, I will replay one more time.
Some spoilers:
Paul cousin will have a short event. Paul mom too, event with Melinda after jogging, night out with Melinda. New Ann prank, and a night out with Ann (similar to the Saturday one, but different time, and much bigger, includes an appearance of someone we already know). Another event with Melinda. Additional pool scenes with Melinda, and an additional option with Ann.
Thanks for your patience, and sorry if you messaged me and was not replying for the past two days, as I was working on it, and wasn't monitoring the page, I will check everything and reply shortly.

ceinko

Jun 9, 2020
V12 Tomorrow
As always :) , whenever I am close to release, although there are many new events, but I feel it can take more, because there are many routes which are left without updates, that's why I added a few images in some events in order to break the boredom as you navigate through the new events.
It will be ready in 24-26 hours, waiting for renders to finish, I will play it once, then when the images are added, I will replay one more time.
Some spoilers:
Paul cousin will have a short event. Paul mom too, event with Melinda after jogging, night out with Melinda. New Ann prank, and a night out with Ann (similar to the Saturday one, but different time, and much bigger, includes an appearance of someone we already know). Another event with Melinda. Additional pool scenes with Melinda, and an additional option with Ann.
Thanks for your patience, and sorry if you messaged me and was not replying for the past two days, as I was working on it, and wasn't monitoring the page, I will check everything and reply shortly.
New Ann prank, and a night out with Ann (similar to the Saturday one, but different time, and much bigger, includes an appearance of someone we already know) who is the person?

LaloSalamanca

May 17, 2019
New Ann prank, and a night out with Ann (similar to the Saturday one, but different time, and much bigger, includes an appearance of someone we already know) who is the person?
probably cynthia...

however i am low key hoping its Melinda .. which ends up in a mega incest threesome :)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
V12 Tomorrow
Some spoilers:
But it will be the usual beta or it is already the final one?

Dorpump

May 4, 2020
Hey guys I am hyped up for v12 but I dont know how to open or change save files on macOS. Can anyone help me with it?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes