popeyevn

Jun 18, 2020
Can you show me the link to the usable walk through for v11? Some walk through found on youtube or other sources didnt work perfectly?

Btw, black guy said he will arrange with Melinda in warehouse on Sunday? But I couldnt trigger this scene on Sunday, any clue?
Thanks.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I played a lot of games but this is the first time I have felt something so strong for a character like Melinda.
That's crazy ! It is only a 3D model and yet I am in love (well, I exaggerate a little).
It's a very strange feeling!
i fall for Melinda :love:

Edit : Someone is in touch with the dev, it would be nice if he added scenes with Melinda who has wet hair.
Fuck, she's so hot like this. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Max1276 and venoom

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
please don't forget the Alamo.. er.. I mean us Mac users and share Mac version, too.. thanks :giggle:
Don't remember who pointed this out first but: download ANY Mac distribution of the game, download latest PC version, unzip both, copy "Game" folder from PC version and paste it (replace) into the "...Contents/Reources/autorun/game" folder in the mac directory.

Reactions: jan.spam

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
I played a lot of games but this is the first time I have felt something so strong for a character like Melinda.
That's crazy ! It is only a 3D model and yet I am in love (well, I exaggerate a little).
It's a very strange feeling!
i fall for Melinda :love:

Edit : Someone is in touch with the dev, it would be nice if he added scenes with Melinda who has wet hair.
Fuck, she's so hot like this. :love:
Yes, Melinda and the woman in your profile pic are the best two..

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
mettre à jour s'il vous plaît
La
English, please. It's an english forum, don't forget it.

La mise à jour devrait bientôt arriver. Encore un peu de patience.

Translation : The update should come out soon. A little bit of patience.

Reactions: Max1276

oldboyhammer

Jul 17, 2018
Hi..someone who can help me to fix this.
I've had this before. This scene in particular is from v9.0 I think. If I remember correctly it, has something to do with the nhscene variable only being defined in a file called versioneleven.rpy which for some reason v11 can't find... I'm not sure why....

I noticed the error is still there for me as well. I made a save of this scene and using v11 is still gives me this error so I'm not able to replay this particular scene.

You should be able get around it by downloading the previous version (v9.9) and using your save file to play through this scene using v9.9 of the game. You should be able to progress past this if you do that. Then once you have past the scene switch back over to v11 again. This is how I managed to past this scene.

This should really be fixed though. But I'm not sure if anybody else is experiencing this error since probably most people have already gotten past this scene and don't even want to dare starting from scratch!

Last edited:

ghilst

Jun 2, 2020
Hi all,

i think to start this game, but i nedd to know how many hours of gameplay it is now

thank you
I have to admit the game is pretty grindy and you absolutely need to use the walk-through on this one. Even with the walk-through it takes a few days to get through the content. Unless you do nothing but play this game all weekend then you could knock it out.

I like the game and didn't mind the grind, however that was only with one playthrough. I couldn't imagine doing anymore than a single playthrough, which is a bit disappointing.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes