Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
Be patient this version is just a built up, there is 1 or 2 new Mel and Daniel sex scenes for people to enjoy, my focus will be the main story(the dev said it will be exciting) and the handyman and some side jokes that I wrote(if he decided to put it in)
Very good. I think limiting melinda and daniel scenes is a good idea. Too much scenes from them became kinda boring and excitement is lost. Focusing on the story is the best thing to do.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Does that mean that v13 will be complete rework without repetitive grind even for old events? So person who starts playing it from scratch won’t have to follow WT?
Or plans here, to have no grind for v13 (new content) only while the rest up to v12 stay as is?
i think its a continuation without grind, as you can see the teaser for milking scenes got rework its mostly new contents, and he got rid of all the Melinda teasing scenes because it doesn't make sense since they fuck the brain out of each after their first sex scene

Reactions: gubl

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017

It will come in around 24 hours, I need to go through every small event to verify the code, there are so many copy pasted stuff from previous versions, any mistake (variables, missing images) will make it unplayable.
Thanks for your patience, and below is a scene from V13, there's a nice animation here, I'm yet to test it in-game to see if the frames play well.

Citlaly

Mar 15, 2018

It will come in around 24 hours, I need to go through every small event to verify the code, there are so many copy pasted stuff from previous versions, any mistake (variables, missing images) will make it unplayable.
Thanks for your patience, and below is a scene from V13, there's a nice animation here, I'm yet to test it in-game to see if the frames play well.
Thanks for the update!

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019

My precious :love:

• Love
Reactions: charenton
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes