V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
After the release update on Saturday, I finally got in touch with the dev, the important scene that got cut from v13, I told him to put it in, so that is one of the reasons this got delayed.
No offense, or anything like that, but are you responsible for destroying the best game on the site with ntr?
I may be blaming the wrong person (dev)
I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just to clear up the doubt.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
no, Facepalm just for the fu*k NTR haters who always blamming with the story or the tags self.
if don't like NTR just avoid the tags dude
Yeah and we did avoid it for 11 updates. Then some guy gloats about how he got the tag added to the game 12 updates in because he asked for it as a patron. Of course hes gonna get facepalmed. It was never supposed to be in the game in the first place.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
No offense, or anything like that, but are you responsible for destroying the best game on the site with ntr?
there was a pull before ch11 and it had like if NTR will b added and it got many votes..that along with his number got way higher after he added it so yeah patroen money taking if you don't like join there and tell him not too :)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I wouldn't say destroyed but prolonging it longer than necessary. The actual plot needs to move forward but everyone just cares about Melinda fucking now.

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Yes, I have seen good games destroyed by the greed of the developers, but in the process, the real fans are losing.
How do you judge if a fan is a real fan or not? The ones who actually pay for the product or the ones who play for free and tell the dev that they don't like NTR and why are they catering to the fake fans (who actually pay for it) ?

And how do you judge if a game is destroyed by NTR or not? By looking at the mass who enjoy NTR and the minor who don't enjoy it?

Idc about NTR or not, just give me good story, good graphics, quality animation and i'm good. You don't define a good game by having 1 more or 1 less genre tag.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Good argument. Have a nice day.

You should read the discussion on the forum, what the patreons who left, those who were there since day 1, those who were disappointed by the survey because as soon as it was opened all the fags who like to see their wife fucked by another assaulted the official page of the game, people who don't care about the game itself but only to see melinda become like their wife.

Last edited:

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018

It will come in around 24 hours, I need to go through every small event to verify the code, there are so many copy pasted stuff from previous versions, any mistake (variables, missing images) will make it unplayable.
Thanks for your patience, and below is a scene from V13, there's a nice animation here, I'm yet to test it in-game to see if the frames play well.
this is the kind of ass you fall in love to,the kind you make love to,every fkin day!hehe

Reactions: Amonlip9000

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
You should read the discussion on the forum, what the patreons who left, those who were there since day 1, those who were disappointed by the survey because as soon as it was opened all the fags who like to see their wife fucked by another assaulted the official page of the game, people who don't care about the game itself but only to see melinda become like their wife.
Man, I’ve followed this game from the beginning,
there are almost no comments of mine, because I deleted the vast majority,
and I mean the real fans, the ones who followed from the beginning here, but the vast majority are no longer here,
now come these guys who entered the game page yesterday, wanting to criticize those who didn't like the developer having destroyed the game, and throwing a ntr in the fans' faces,
I don’t pay, and thank God for that, if not, I would hate the developer to death, I feel sorry for the people who supported him for so long, and take that stab in the back.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
and I mean the real fans, the ones who followed from the beginning here, but the vast majority are no longer here,
now come these guys who entered the game page yesterday, wanting to criticize those who didn't like the developer having destroyed the game, and throwing a ntr in the fans' faces,
I don’t pay, and thank God for that, if not, I would hate the developer to death, I feel sorry for the people who supported him for so long, and take that stab in the back.
I know, I know, don't worry, I know the whole story.

Reactions: harsha_26 and V&M

COF

Apr 27, 2017
I like this game so grats to the creator. I would prefer if there was less of the repetitive grind though

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Good story?
Good animations?
Good graphics?
Now I'm the one asking you, what are you doing here?
if these things don't exist in that game? :unsure:
You like to take the words out of context huh? Why don't you quote the whole post?

Those are there to mean a game, in general, don't just turn 'bad' because there is one more genre tag to it. You never mentioned you stopped liking the game because the story, animations, graphics turned bad. All you said was about NTR destroyed the game and about 'real' fans. Which, you refused to elaborate how 1 single tag turned the game from good to bad and how does one become a real fan, and now you took my words out of context? Great argument.

Sorry to point it out to you. But I was here long before you guys. Look at the date I joined and that was only after months of lurking. I was here since Big Brother was a small game but was never a guy who talk much.

-------------------

At the end of the day, it's the dev who will do whatever he needs to get the money from the patreons. A few hundreds non-payers that leave never fed the devs in the first place anyway.

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Who doesnt love the "im a real fan but i dont support the creator in any way other than complaining when i dont get what I want" arguement haha classic

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
A game that starts with NTR content right from the start of the game, okay.
But whether we bring in NTR during the game, I don't agree.

Melinda will always be my precious, my angel! The incarnation of the Milf in all her glory. Her eyes, her smile and .... that ass!
My angel sends for a walk all those disbelievers who dare to lay an unhealthy eye on you, do not turn away from the path. Stay true to yourself.
My precious. :love:

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes