BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
I dont want to call names but damn you guys are pathetic. If he said it will come out today you can just wait till it does so and talk about the game afterwards or just stfu till it doesn't and complain then. Saying what you think the reason is without any facts is just spam.

Always late as expected. never uploads on given date and time . Better we consider update is always 2-3days later than given(mentioned) time. hope this update is good and have more gameplay duration as it has taken more time to release.
What is the point of this message if you already know it's always like this. Are you going to spam this every time we get past the update day?

Too bad you can't give people time outs like a week or something every time they spam shit like this so when the actual update does drop they get punished and won't be able download or talk about it like the others who were patient

Reactions: Scarlet56

omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
I dont want to call names but damn you guys are pathetic. If he said it will come out today you can just wait till it does so and talk about the game afterwards or just stfu till it doesn't and complain then. Saying what you think the reason is without any facts is just spam.

What is the point of this message if you already know it's always like this. Are you going to spam this every time we get past the update day?

Too bad you can't give people time outs like a week or something every time they spam shit like this so when the actual update does drop they get punished and won't be able download or talk about it like the others who were patient
the point is i support developer on his patreon page till august end and i will still support bc this game is good but was expecting the release by the end of the month , then dev mentioned update will be first few days of the week , and now 24hrs and still with no update . Earlier he used to post update by the end of the month( 28-31)as they were not always on give time but still the same month , not the start of next month.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
its out just wait for christopher tompson or other hero to post the link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rhonda is not worth to start it from the scratch, bad move I would say.
Yet, as Melinda is there also, we dont have much choice, so, console, be prepared.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes