House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Doesn't that go both ways? Non-NTR will come onto the threads and claim that they shall not play the game because NTR, even if avoidable, exists and claim the moral highground
I don’t care for NTR games so I wouldn’t know, HOWEVER, what I do see is NTR hordes swarming just about every game saying it needs “competition”, which is code for NTR.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
yep this the worse part, first they pester the developer on adding ntr and then when ntr is added they attack other users if you dont like the game play a different one. Like that solve the problem.. these are double standard i hate the most. if a game has no ntr im going to attack any user who try to forcing dev to add ntr but the mods are also to blame for this. because they dont do shit about it untill its escalates but by then its already to late then they just delete post and leave the ntr on.
How do you "force" a developer to add a fetish if the developer didn't think of adding it in the first place? And if they paid and you didn't, they get to suggest adding something.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
yep this the worse part, first they pester the developer on adding ntr and then when ntr is added they attack other users if you dont like the game play a different one. Like that solve the problem.. these are double standard i hate the most. if a game has no ntr im going to attack any user who try to forcing dev to add ntr but the mods are also to blame for this. because they dont do shit about it untill its escalates but by then its already to late then they just delete post and leave the ntr on.
The Mods are just as guilty because as you mentioned they’ll let it pile on until it gets out of hand and just go after some and not all. Like people who get to constantly bring up NTR in non-NTR games. Those people are basically inciting these sort of reactions. I’ve even heard one of the say it’s amusing.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I think devs should have f you attitude. By that i mean if he has a story for a game he stick with it and supporter should accept that. Because there's no way to please them all. Some want ntr other don't. Same goes for other fetishes( gay, sharing etc)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Lord of imagination comes to mind with this example - it was avoidable by literally picking the option "I DO NOT WANT NTR" yet they claimed that it still happend, we just didn't see it. Mind-boggling.
Ah yes, another game which didn't have any ntr in the planned fetished in the beginning, somehow you see this kind of drama in games like these
you never see it in games that were transparent about it from the beginning

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
What I see are games without ntr that by insisting that it has ntr the horde of ntr gets that fetish. And when those who were already playing complain about being added, the ntr horde lashes out at them, sending them to play something else. Why don't they do that and when they see a game without ntr instead of insisting that I have it, they just go to another game that does?

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Ah yes, another game which didn't have any ntr in the planned fetished in the beginning, somehow you see this kind of drama in games like these
you never see it in games that were transparent about it from the beginning
Fact is, the first release was with ntr already, that's the decision they made and were pushed to making it optional and eventually removing it

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes