Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
apparently another game ruined by ntr. Also, the ntr horde tells us to leave if we don't like it as if this is theirs. Friends, many of us have been following this game from the beginning and no, we don't like ntr. And this game had no ntr, so yeah, now we're complaining about ntr. Dev, too bad
as it seems the most "influential" patrons are those from the far east, as this new "ntr-er" is a black-belt asian kid with a huge dick...:BootyTime:so all (almost:BootyTime:) stereotypes are there, and money is speaking everywhere.
it could be that the dev finally lost his compass, and the game becomes a real mess...there is no meaningful story, just shallow money-grabbing by fulfilling kinks of the most loud/influential patrons or so.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
A whole lotta grindin to have to start over...
do you really have to start over?

The torment that I spent 12 hours of play just to get Melinda to jerk me off following the guide to the letter, even
advancing repeated scenes to start over? ): :cry:

Last edited:

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Ok wait wait wait... just hold on a second... am I getting it correctly? A couple of updates before dev did that whole ntr/rape scene with Melinda... and after backlash dev change it to avoid the whole scene... and now from what I read there will be NO avoidable ntr? Can I just ask why? No, I genuinely interested... because I was interested in particularly Melinda, and now you telling me that I will be forced to watch ntr with her and whoever else (and I don't like ntr at all - just my opinion don't judge) to progress in a story if I will play the game forward? And what did he mean by "and please don't quickly judge the events if you think it is going somewhere you don't like." any clarification on that?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
New version error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
    call screen droom
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1529, in execute
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    if Hour == 8:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
    if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
    call screen droom
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Game\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    if Hour == 8:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
    if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
  File "<screen language>", line 1720, in <module>
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 1.0
Fri Sep 04 20:11:34 2020

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Not surprising the NTR horde tends to ruin games by constantly asking and pressuring Devs into it until they finally cave in.
And then when you say something about it responding with "Hey, there are other games here, play those."

Like we don't see their posts on *those* threads asking for the Wife/Sister/Co-worker to make a smarmy new friend.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
error ? version 1.0

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 4, in script
    if Hour == 8:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 15, in <module>
    elif Hour ==16 and leecom == 3 and leearr == 0:
NameError: name 'leecom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 4, in script
    if Hour == 8:
  File "I:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "I:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "I:\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 15, in <module>
    elif Hour ==16 and leecom == 3 and leearr == 0:
NameError: name 'leecom' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 1.0
Fri Sep 04 20:15:13 2020

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
And then when you say something about it responding with "Hey, there are other games here, play those."

Like we don't see their posts on *those* threads asking for the Wife/Sister/Co-worker to make a smarmy new friend.
My thoughts exactly, as if this game wasn’t NTR free for several updates. I can see if the game started off with NTR then this wouldn’t even be a discussion but for those of us who’ve been playing it since the beginning it’s kinda ridiculous.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yep this the worse part, first they pester the developer on adding ntr and then when ntr is added they attack other users if you dont like the game play a different one. Like that solve the problem.. these are double standard i hate the most. if a game has no ntr im going to attack any user who try to forcing dev to add ntr but the mods are also to blame for this. because they dont do shit about it untill its escalates but by then its already to late then they just delete post and leave the ntr on.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
The problem is that this game was already very good, albeit grindy, with its avoidable ntr and optional sharing.
It seems that with this remake the NTR will not be avoidable and the sharing forced.
Then it is just a linear game in which you can't do as you wish locking up the player into a single path.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes