Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Of course there is something happen between you and melinda and you also can watch her having sex with her man. Teasing of heavy wifesharing in version v11.

Anne is a slut. You have something with her.

With Version v13 is someting wrong... some scenes are all UNLOCKED.
Ok thanks. Having never played it, is all still confusing to me. Guess I have to try and decide or not. Hopefully for my sake it's all avoidable.

As you could tell from my first post I'm not a fan of it in the slightest, but that's no excuse of being a dick about it, which I was, so apologies for that.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
FFS again from day 1 to week 37 :( (n)Comon Dev its Hellish Path
For This Hell Versions Mc Deserves to Impregnate Melinda Rhonda Ann

Reactions: Nospamwss

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
your wish is our command good sir...
Foot Of The Mountains II [v1.0] [SerialNumberComics] (1.39 GB rar pc source)
310 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Thanks Abhai!!
No patch for now, right?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I couldn't help but notice that the name changed(? or at least it is making it seem like a sequel... Is it?
Does it contain scenes from the previous V12 or is this supposed to be some remake or reboot.
I've bee reading the thread and the only thing I was sure of was that this'll have bugs...

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Managed to crash the game within minutes; when talking to Rhonda at lunch I was thrown back to the main menu. I doubt it's going to be the only bug, so I'll just hold off for a while and wait for the bugfixes to appear.
the same problem, but in 5 scenes.. bug on bug..I hope they fix the game..:cry:

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Ok thanks. Having never played it, is all still confusing to me. Guess I have to try and decide or not. Hopefully for my sake it's all avoidable.

As you could tell from my first post I'm not a fan of it in the slightest, but that's no excuse of being a dick about it, which I was, so apologies for that.
No Problem, my apologies also! The Anti-Fetish Mafia is kinda challenging in this Forum. I simply play only the things i like.
v13 is a continuing story it seems ... 2seconds in you share Paul with Ann (and yourself).

Avoidable?! You can try your best to avoid it. I don't know if you can progress without seeing/trigger things. Its in the story (mafia corruption deals).

Last edited:
Reactions: Naxos
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes