Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

BongBD

Jun 19, 2020
.............SMALL PROBLEM:

(her face looks PASTED on.....the shading needs work to make it blend in with the patio background. We love what she's wearing and not wearing....Spend a little more time on the depth of shading in your artwork, because it may come off as "cut-n-paste", which you should NOT do with our Melinda.

Otherwise, nice concept and view, I think safe to say your fans will wait patiently for a re-do? Can you do it? Take your time....

Don't get me wrong, just trying to help you as an artist. This artwork should be among your best when you take the time to get the detail just right. Good fortune to you, my friend.....
Uploaded new(previous) one take a look:)

hhrt

Jul 12, 2020
Uploaded new(previous) one take a look:)
(much better, really good fix on such short notice)

We look forward to seeing more of your artwork, please keep your vision(s) and ideas in mind and express them in pixels. Good work!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
can anyone share melinda daz files, i got pretty awesome fantasies to create. but unable to get her model!
You can have mine, it is attached. Use it as a starting point if you like. Since you cannot attach DUF files to messages here, I have zip'ed both the DUF and icon files together.

I am pretty sure I used New Genitalia for V8 and pubic hair to match, hair is Fashion Bob for G8, and I used Zevo's Aging morph, but I can't remember the rest.

Last edited: