Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

hhrt

Jul 12, 2020
Really like the art you all are sharing with us newbies. Props to your excellent work.

You are right up there in quality with Cubero, m4dsk1llz, and Lucius Logan. All of you understand the beauty of the pose and the exquisite nature of this particular phenomenon: Melinda!

I wish you all would produce pinup poses like Lucius Logan has, but I suppose each of you have unique ideas. Keep up the great work!

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Really like the art you all are sharing with us newbies. Props to your excellent work.

You are right up there in quality with Cubero, m4dsk1llz, and Lucius Logan. All of you understand the beauty of the pose and the exquisite nature of this particular phenomenon: Melinda!

I wish you all would produce pinup poses like Lucius Logan has, but I suppose each of you have unique ideas. Keep up the great work!
Thank you very much but I think I'm still a long way from reaching the level of them right now I was able to achieve it thanks to the advice of cubero.

He has been patient with me even though we have been almost designing the time is better, but I hope to reach his level just like that of the other artists you mention.

• Love
Reactions: cubero