Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

gubl

May 31, 2018
Wow! Poor Daniel! :)
I think it is very well made for trial product. I can see how scenes get more refined closer to the end. I see also, a lot of effort and time was put into get this done following some plot, which requires some filler scenes! Liked animations. I believe it would go well as comics slides with collating fragments with some call out dialogs out of story.
Thank you!

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Wow! Poor Daniel! :)
I think it is very well made for trial product. I can see how scenes get more refined closer to the end. I see also, a lot of effort and time was put into get this done following some plot, which requires some filler scenes! Liked animations. I believe it would go well as comics slides with collating fragments with some call out dialogs out of story.
Thank you!
Still a lot to learn since it's very dificult to make animations because the characters change positions by themselfs and spoil the sucession of frames. That's why is very time consuming. Still a lot to learn too about lights and how to setup parameters to obtain real good renders. We learn a little more every day! THX for your answer! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: GilgaGames and gubl