Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
First attempt with Ann. Need more work.

View attachment 613457

Fine tuning Melinda and let her start playing ...

View attachment 613459

View attachment 613461

Mums & Dads

View attachment 613465

Thanks.
1. Simply looking for here in F95
https://f95zone.to/threads/gym-wear-outfit-for-genesis-8-male-s.45619/
2. I'm just a rookie with Daz and an old computer, it's just a hobby in my spare time and what I'm learning I share, there's a lot to learn.
3. I don't know how to give you technical details, I learn by myself and English is not my language, if there is one thing I have learned from Daz it is that light is everything. The quality of a rendering is achieved through that.
CUBERO
Once again you're making us jealous with your Excelent work.
And you did it again.
You presented Ann that i think nobody knows who's model in daz.
If is not asking too much, and i know secrets make the deal, can you share who the mothel is? If you don't i understand!
About what you said, i assure you're not just a rookie, but a lot better than many respected DEVS in business.
I've seen your previous work and let me tell you you're THE BEST. EVEN BETTER THAN THE DEVS.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bydu and cubero

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
!!Bathroom01.png

!!Bathroom03.png

Testing assets, lights ...

CUBERO
Once again you're making us jealous with your Excelent work.
And you did it again.
You presented Ann that i think nobody knows who's model in daz.
If is not asking too much, and i know secrets make the deal, can you share who the mothel is? If you don't i understand!
About what you said, i assure you're not just a rookie, but a lot better than many respected DEVS in business.
I've seen your previous work and let me tell you you're THE BEST. EVEN BETTER THAN THE DEVS.
Thanks a lot.
Thank you.
Ann's model was already found by the mate.

Ann

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
View attachment 614591

View attachment 614592

Testing assets, lights ...

Thank you.
Ann's model was already found by the mate.
Many thanks CUBERO. You're my hero.
I'll leave you alone now and I won't bother you with my questions anymore.
Just to let you know, I suspect that you are the DEV of several games at the same time.
Your quality is superb.
Stay well and continue the good work ...

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
cubero how do you render a fine image? i'm starting here and everything is fine. but rendered images are with like... "little dots", yours are great
Friend, I don't compare to the great Cubero and even I have a lot to learn myself. But maybe I can give you some useful tips. The lights mean a lot in the end result. The more light the better ( or not, from advice from great CUBERO you have to find a balance). (search youtube for toturiais about lights on DAZ3d)
Another thing you can change is in the render settings panel on the left side of the window. There you will find the TAG Progressive render where you can change the Render quality and also the Rendering conversion ratio, this being the main responsible for the dots you see (the higher, the better quality but the longer waiting time-Render conversion ratio-95%...100%). There's some later works that usually great artists do after theyr renders (photoshop tecnics) but in that matter i can't help you.
I hope it helped you ...

Last edited:

deFaktores

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks, this is one of the missing things i couldn't find, still wait for cubero (suena como si hablara español) answer

Friend, I don't compare to the great Cubero and even I have a lot to learn myself. But maybe I can give you some useful tips. The lights mean a lot in the end result. The more light the better. (search youtube for toturiais about lights on DAZ3d)
Another thing you can change is in the render settings panel on the left side of the window. There you will find the TAG Progressive render where you can change the Render quality and also the Rendering conversion ratio, this being the main responsible for the dots you see (the higher, the better quality but the longer waiting time-Render conversion ratio-99%).
I hope it helped you ...