Fan Art Foot of the Mountains - Fan-Art

gubl

May 31, 2018
-why I don't get a reply
Well, I guess, most of us here, do appreciate that you are sharing and keep this thread going. But, single renders you post in here, do not always look as refined/finished product. Some of them lack emotion, or feature awkward postures, look, or just disconnected from anything. For instance, the picture with Daniel and Rhonda holding Melinda. Each of them look not so natural, holding no so light Melinda, with lack of facial expression. So I guess, you just playing around it, which is fine. We all can learn serious skills from just a hobby with some persistence. Again, I am far behind you in Daz3d skills (never tried it yet), but if I had hardware and time to experiment with it, my learning path, after some fooling around with awkward renders, would be to try compose eye pleasing render, that as an artist I would call a finished product. Mimicking body physics a and facial expression is very complex thing, so I likely would use some reference photo of person with suitable body physics to replicate it with 3D model of choice (you have got already our all favorites in there :).
Then would try to evolve it further to deliver an idea or message, as you master it up, who knows, may be your next iteration would be creation of 3D comics and so on.
it was mentioned above, try hard, and keep it going, here we don’t want to bash you, just show us the best you can do.
Thank you!

Last edited: