Aug 28, 2017
First of all it took a lot of balls to add NTR and you still chose to do it. You should be rightfully praised for that.

I'm glad the NTR scene was tastefully done and properly foreshadowed in the previous update so it doesn't come out of nowhere. It also actually enhances the story/drama instead of being a throwaway scene.

Secondly, it seems very clear you want to add pregnancy to the game but afraid of the reception just like NTR. I think you should do it as long as it actually has a story purpose.

For example if Melinda got pregnant while being raped it could add a lot of cool drama and story options like the uncle losing his shit and dropping her on the street. And daniel having to support her himself while planning revenge on the uncle, things like that open up.

Either way, great update and I hope you keep focusing on creating a unique story no matter what bunch of snowflakes on a masturbation forum whine about.

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
First of all it took a lot of balls to add NTR and you still chose to do it. You should be rightfully praised for that.

I'm glad the NTR scene was tastefully done and properly foreshadowed in the previous update so it doesn't come out of nowhere. It also actually enhances the story/drama instead of being a throwaway scene.

Secondly, it seems very clear you want to add pregnancy to the game but afraid of the reception just like NTR. I think you should do it as long as it actually has a story purpose.

For example if Melinda got pregnant while being raped it could add a lot of cool drama and story options like the uncle losing his shit and dropping her on the street. And daniel having to support her himself while planning revenge on the uncle, things like that open up.

Either way, great update and I hope you keep focusing on creating a unique story no matter what bunch of snowflakes on a masturbation forum whine about.
Well, there should also be the option for Daniel to drop her as well.

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
My only complaint about this update so far......................

1st i have no idea what NTR is so ..... yea... /shrug

But, what you ( developer ) should have done to make this update big without so much work in creating new scenes is by simply extending the current scenes in the game that are not going any where.
For example the massage scene at night, there is a kissing option that could have actually turned into a kiss.
The apple picking scene where instead of doing the old content of "give her your pants" "give her your underwear" it should have branched off in another direction based on Melinda's and daniels relationship at this current point.
Same old scene with debbra on the coach... It could be that i haven't progressed the story far enough in this update to see updates implemented in those situations, could be the case. But so far its the same old same old grind. /just my 2cents

But again, awesome content so far ( based on where I am currently playing the new update ) looking forward to the rest.

Reactions: facedown6

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018

Melinda gets rape... W T F

Aug 28, 2017
Fuck you, a real shame! Would it have killed you to give a chance to avoid NTR, uhu Dev?
The NTR is in the game for important story reasons. If he made it avoidable he couldn't have the story development and drama he wanted to have in his game. It's not a one-off sex scene.

Sure you can choose to not see the sex scene but the actual rape still happens off-screen because it's an important part of the plot that was planned from the start to happen as the scene has been foreshadowed in previous updates. It's not like the dev just decided to please NTR fans by adding some NTR scenes. It's a logical evolution of events and story points leading up to this point.

It's a good thing the developer did this. It shows that he cares more about his game and isn't influenced by people telling him what to do or not. If he wants to create a game a certain way he is going to do it even if people hate him for it. This means the story will be of higher quality in the end instead of yet another bland "MC corrupts and fucks everyone with 0 opposition or story development" game which we have hundreds of in F95zone.

This is the dev moving in the right direction and being original in storytelling.

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
The NTR is in the game for important story reasons. If he made it avoidable he couldn't have the story development and drama he wanted to have in his game. It's not a one-off sex scene.

Sure you can choose to not see the sex scene but the actual rape still happens off-screen because it's an important part of the plot that was planned from the start to happen as the scene has been foreshadowed in previous updates. It's not like the dev just decided to please NTR fans by adding some NTR scenes. It's a logical evolution of events and story points leading up to this point.

It's a good thing the developer did this. It shows that he cares more about his game and isn't influenced by people telling him what to do or not. If he wants to create a game a certain way he is going to do it even if people hate him for it. This means the story will be of higher quality in the end instead of yet another bland "MC corrupts and fucks everyone with 0 opposition or story development" game which we have hundreds of in F95zone.

This is the dev moving in the right direction and being original in storytelling.
But there is a way in the story for the rape not to happen.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes