Boomhelpgo

Oct 19, 2019
How do you unlock the second scene from gallery 6?
Go jogging with Malinda, and have sex with Malinda in the cabin. You can actually miss the scene if you pick a diff option like what I did. Luckily I had a save file and ended up redoing the scene to get it unlock.

Reactions: Rufluszs

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Man i respect every fetish but i dont like when its unavoidable, imagine if some day the game you like and love so much because its highly focused on ntr, suddenly is switched to a vanilla kind of game what would you say? Wouldn't you be at least a little be mad?? Try to understand our point of view man
Quite a few games i have played had NTR from the start but some people cried really loud and it got removed and was ruined for the rest of us... I seriously don't understand how some can't just ignore it and move on especially when it is resolved very quickly. i am disgusted by pregnancy and lactation like in this game for example. but haven't complained once about it in this thread or any others to remove it. i just spam past it and continue my game even if its unavoidable. if the dev wanted it that so be it, its their art.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Do you wanna see what the patrons think?
Before he uploaded--- 742 patrons
After--753 + 1 (me)
Does that answer your question?
Check , next month

What impresses me most is that no mod came here to stop this war
i feel for the players that grinded his game, to get rewarded with that NTR Scene, just let them vent their anger in a few days this thread will be back to normal, with a lot of NTR fans, we had a good run time to move on

jorge23

May 17, 2017
Here this will answer some questions about NRT in this game there will be no more NRT after this update

Reactions: Hysni

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Quite a few games i have played had NTR from the start but some people cried really loud and it got removed and was ruined for the rest of us... I seriously don't understand how some can't just ignore it and move on especially when it is resolved very quickly. i am disgusted by pregnancy and lactation like in this game for example. but haven't complained once about it in this thread or any others to remove it. i just spam past it and continue my game even if its unavoidable. if the dev wanted it that so be it, its their art.
The reason people can't ignore it is simple. It happened with the woman who they considered the holy grail of the game AKA Melinda. When it happened with Cynthia people ignored it or said it wasn't Netorare due to not being totally invested in her. But since it was Melinda everyone went Ape shit even though as pointed out many times there was not only hints this could happen but there was already Netorare in the game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Go jogging with Malinda, and have sex with Malinda in the cabin. You can actually miss the scene if you pick a diff option like what I did. Luckily I had a save file and ended up redoing the scene to get it unlock.
So what scene and how to unlock it. Getting seriously feed up with the grind in this game and redoing everything over and over like a fracking groundhog day... sigh

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
this is only the beta version ... i waited a lot for the v11 update and i don't want to play an incomplete version and then start all over in i don't know how long. so I will wait for the final version of v11. and then I think Chemmy for his WT and ⲤⳐ ḒꝜ for his mod will update them with the release of the final version.
I will wait patiently

Reactions: jackkane

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
The reason people can't ignore it is simple. It happened with the woman who they considered the holy grail of the game AKA Melinda. When it happened with Cynthia people ignored it or said it wasn't Netorare due to not being totally invested in her. But since it was Melinda everyone went Ape shit even though as pointed out many times there was not only hints this could happen but there was already Netorare in the game.
The biggest cucks on this forum are not the ones who like or dislike ntr its the people who loose their minds and basically break down at the mention of those 3 little letters... they are the basically the feminazis of the forum and that's just sad.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes