Boomhelpgo

Oct 19, 2019
how I unlocked this 02 scenes?
View attachment 609297

Gallery 6 - wednesday at 9 am set stone trap then go to the kitchen ->ask to remove her pants >massage inside of her thighs. Keep doing this until you get the 3rd option

Last gallery is pretty simple any day at 10 am, just click on the fireplace room and help Malinda

I think I'm so done with this game. I'm ready for a new game with a new story line. I hope his next game is something similar to this.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
It's a positive indicative at least.
Give it a couple of days. If patronage doesn't ramp up, I'd say it was a failure. I stopped playing the game a while back. I can't say that I regret it. It does surprise me that the game does as well as it does. Melinda was it's only redeeming feature. I'm not sure how making her the victim of rape will work out. The new content will only help with a small segment of the players here. Some one mentioned a poll that was done on this site. The poll said that 30% of people here hated NTR. Never seems like a good idea to put in content that 30% of potential patrons will avoid. Apparently the current supporters will continue with the game no matter what happens. How else to you explain putting up with the grind? There is no way to get through this game without a walk through and even with one, it's tough. Look at all the posts asking for help getting through the game.

jorge23

May 17, 2017
people stop the game will nat have NRT THIS IS ONLY A ONE TIME EVENT and it is avoidable i spoke with the dev

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note am I the only one who is disappointed that Rhonda's body type was changed? While I don't mind the newer her I liked the older version of her so much more. She didn't need the body change IMO and to do so to make her look like everyone else and take away her uniqueness wasn't the best of idea's.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
EA makes a game everybody wants. then puts Microtransaction in it which nobody expects. some goes ape shit on it and i just avoid that game and move on. cz i know the best way to protest in these scenarios is to protest with your wallet.

You dont like ntr? it was unavoidable and dev didnt warn u? it hurt your feelings? dont support the dev then. that will send the message. no point holding an essay competition here.

i just did that, and any future games of him will go on ignore, we had a good run, let the NTR lovers have this game

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes