Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
I had no clue that there are so many thin nuances to NTR prior to today, been busy plainly wanking as my name states. I will get my dumb ass educated on this topic, thus answering your question.
I'm frustrated too by them overwhelmingly, every other post, voicing their frustration. And I'm voicing mine, as they do.
I apologize as well, it was out of line.

Reactions: Fappingwanker

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If you know stop twisting facts "for now", and wait.

i'm curious why did you think this game needed it? It's completely outside the game genre? I like NTR but didn't seem necessary here.
I said it before and I will say it again. This game already had Netorare within it even prior to this update. Netori despite it being what people accept and love is still a form of NTR since it does involve someone stealing someone else's woman through the act of sex. Then there was the end scene at 9.9 where Cynthia gets gang banged by those two dudes. This right here was the first real taste of actual Netorare that the masses wouldn't like however since it wasn't Melinda (the holy grail woman of the game) most people just denied it.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Ma dude, as soon as the game starts go buy the gun from that creepy dude in town, on sunday go jogging with melinda and refuse to see her getting raped, its a lot more rewarding for the MC to save her
Ehheh.. its been a while i havent play it.. but judging by the comments on ntr and shiii.. rh ehhrhe.. ooooh boy..

Reactions: ivanhatt

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
It's them who say NTR. I say RAPE. It's dificult to you to understand me?
The problem is that she starts to enjoy, that's what is getting people
Prove is not. You only made an assumption.
You are asking to prove a negative, that is impossible. I was stating to that person he can't simply say the increase of patrons i solely because of the netorare scenes, and he shouldn't present the numbers to support that without knowing more.

Reactions: DudeBroWhat

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
If you people are complayning about a simple rape scene with Melinda enjoying his BBC, than i'm afraid if you ever get to see the game that i'm planning to do. Nothing like you've ever saw...nothing like you ever imagined...
This sounds promising ;)

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
So if you dislike NTR or rape (in this case), and only like to be the MC who fucks everyone and everywhere without sharing, same plot over and over again til there's no hole left to fuck, dedicate yourself to WVM and other games like that. There's plenty of them and you know it... I can name 100 or more if you like...They sure will not disapoint you.
You seem to have missed my point. You suggested that everything was going great for this game since it has 12 new patrons. My point was 12 new patrons on a new update is nothing.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
I said it before and I will say it again. This game already had Netorare within it even prior to this update. Netori despite it being what people accept and love is still a form of NTR since it does involve someone stealing someone else's woman through the act of sex. Then there was the end scene at 9.9 where Cynthia gets gang banged by those two dudes. This right here was the first real taste of actual Netorare that the masses wouldn't like however since it wasn't Melinda (the holy grail woman of the game) most people just denied it.
That is what is confusing me, why did the game need netorare, since even you said the masses wouldn't like. I understand if this was the point of the game, or the dev was expanding the genres to atract more people. But it seems it was for plot. For me it would be easier just to make a game or route that focused on that. Like The Spellbook game. A clear distinction for the content seems the best.

Reactions: ivanhatt

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I was stating to that person he can't simply say the increase of patrons i solely because of the netorare scenes, and he shouldn't present the numbers to support that without knowing more.
I mean, the fact that there was an increase at all is already contrary to your original implication that the dev would lose pledges over this. Not really anything else to prove

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
So... you people plan on having this NTR debate thing going on for another 20 or more pages?. I'm pretty sure that since this update came out everything has been said about the NTR stuff. Is there anymore in this update like, story, other scenes with characters or is update 11 just ONLY the NTR scene?
From what i've seems there is plenty of new content outside the NTR, NTR is very minor in this.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
To sdibolcrif as well, use your words. A facepalm means you have trouble expressing yourself.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Like i said friend, and i don't want to make enemies, only time will tell if it's me or you who have the reason. Even if it's you, more people don't means more money.
exatcly what i said, wait time to see if NTR was good or bad for the dev. I was never against it, i was just explaining why people were complaining, and that had some right in doing so.

I mean, the fact that there was an increase at all is already contrary to your original implication that the dev would lose pledges over this. Not really anything else to prove
When did i say he would lose number patrons? i simply said for the guy not to say, "hey the dev got 12 more patrons because NTR is great". At most i'd say some patrons will leave, perhaps much more will come.

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
Melinda was Lactating way before this scene was even added and back then she knew she wasn't knocked up. This was due to the fact that later on when she fucks Daniel and he blows his load inside her she was praying he would knock her up with a boy.

My point being is that her lactating during that scene wouldn't make for a good logical excuse for her to think she is pregnant but then again Melinda despite having a massively sinister nature isn't the brightest crayon in the bunch. I mean she actually Believed Ann when she told her that Daniel was gay despite all the sexual shit they were doing afterwards.
I think she wanted to believe he was gay because it was a feather in her cap by turning him back to women. Melinda is controlling and a very manipulative person. But the truth is she wanted have done anything with daneil if it wasnt for the doctor and his condition. Sure he would have gotten a few feels here and there but if you recall she always stopped him before.
When she had to finally take it to that level because the doc told her it could kill him things change. Add in the fact she wanted a boy because seeing daniel i guess dredged up all those motherly feelings in her.

The whole lactating thing in the beginning was true, she just had amazingly big boobs but I think its different now. Melinda never said anything about it being safe for daniel to cum in her because she is on the pill. Thats why i think she is pregnant.
Think Ann told daniel she is on the pill, dont think Rhonda mentioned being on it either.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes