Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
The scene in the cabin. Her breast squirted milk when daniel sucked it and she said, something about it.

She said "These droplets keep coming... could it be I am !?
Melinda was Lactating way before this scene was even added and back then she knew she wasn't knocked up. This was due to the fact that later on when she fucks Daniel and he blows his load inside her she was praying he would knock her up with a boy.

My point being is that her lactating during that scene wouldn't make for a good logical excuse for her to think she is pregnant but then again Melinda despite having a massively sinister nature isn't the brightest crayon in the bunch. I mean she actually Believed Ann when she told her that Daniel was gay despite all the sexual shit they were doing afterwards.

Madhu16

Feb 19, 2019
1- you need to ask melinda to sunbathe 10am: Backyard seating area
6- I'm positive, that is the scene after placing stones for Melinda to trip over and you message her ankle, can't recall what the prerequisites are, I would mainly playing blind, but when successful, you will get a third option after a while and more as you progress with other scenes.
thanks mate..

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
im missing just the ntr scene anyone know how to get it
When you go on a date after the party/massage scene, the gentleman who caught you in the cabin with corner melinda, then you just head into town on Sunday, do that by seeing Melinda in the kitchen at 9am

Reactions: Madhu16

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Meaning what? WVM has 1282 patrons and is only 7 or 8 months old. I guess that means no developer should ever have any NTR content. Twelve new patrons after a new update is nothing to write home about.
So if you dislike NTR or rape (in this case), and only like to be the MC who fucks everyone and everywhere without sharing, same plot over and over again til there's no hole left to fuck, dedicate yourself to WVM and other games like that. There's plenty of them and you know it... I can name 100 or more if you like...They sure will not disapoint you.

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Once you kill the guy is that the end of that part of the story? I ask because he's dead on my play through but the same scene happens on sundays

Fappingwanker

May 13, 2017
Daniel is fucking left and right, all day long, every chance he gets, since like forever.
But when Melinda fucks one guy, one time, with or without her really wanting it, all the hypocrisy in the world erupts on this forum.
Glad that you're leaving anti-NTR guys, farewell, your whining won't be missed.
Sheesh.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
The discussion about NTR is about this new update, right? This scene is avoidable? This is my doubt.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Daniel is fucking left and right, all day long, every chance he gets, since like forever.
But when Melinda fucks one guy, one time, with or without her really wanting it, all the hypocrisy in the world erupts on this forum.
Sheesh.
People like Netori but hate Netorare it is that simple. But on another note the people who are getting upset about this update shouldn't be in the least surprised. If you remember the cabin scene prior to this update there was already foreshadowing and hints that this was a possibly if you remember what the black guy was saying before the scene ended.

But to be honest for me while the Netorare involving Melinda was what the game needed what really got me smiling wasn't the Netorare itself but the reactions in this thread. It really made my evening in these troubled times.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Sheesh.
They don't fuck him, He Fucks them....................................)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes