Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I don’t care for ntr as long as it’s good writing but I’m not gonna lie that was a hard ntr scene from out of nowhere, but I mean there’s scenes with the dad and mom together and that therapist lady together with some other dude, plus the possibility of DP scene we should’ve saw it coming. Regardless still a good game but could use less grind.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Daniel is fucking left and right, all day long, every chance he gets, since like forever.
But when Melinda fucks one guy, one time, with or without her really wanting it, all the hypocrisy in the world erupts on this forum.
Glad that you're leaving anti-NTR guys, farewell, your whining won't be missed.
Sheesh.
Are you being ironic or just dumb? the problem is not hypocrisy about the cheating, it's about the stimulus people wanted from the game, Harem are all about sense of conquest and fullfilment, while NTR is about loss. It was never about not cheating.
Stop twisting why people dislike it. And this game always had NTR, but the sub category of netori not of netorare. There is a fucking reason why they are apart.
And just so you guys know i don't fucking care, i enjoy both. But stop bullshiting people that don't. Let them complain and let go of frustrations about a game that build expectations just to destroy them for some. The dev had months or years to warn people of their plans, and didn't.
I'm mostly mad that NTR was done in a bad way. It's not even a route or something considerable, it's just thrown like a fucking extra that doesn't fit the rest.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don’t care for ntr as long as it’s good writing but I’m not gonna lie that was a hard ntr scene from out of nowhere, but I mean there’s scenes with the dad and mom together and that therapist lady together with some other dude, plus the possibility of DP scene we should’ve saw it coming. Regardless still a good game but could use less grind.
Actually it didn't come out of nowhere. If you saw the cabin scene in the prior update it mentioned that

1) he was interested in William's wife sexually
2) he wasn't going to tell William about the cheating
3) he had something else planned but wasn't going to do anything for now.

So it wasn't exactly out of nowhere but rather people just ignored it if they did see the scene.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
YES! I'm Aware. Only time will tell...
If you know stop twisting facts "for now", and wait.

People like Netori but hate Netorare it is that simple. But on another note the people who are getting upset about this update shouldn't be in the least surprised. If you remember the cabin scene prior to this update there was already foreshadowing and hints that this was a possibly if you remember what the black guy was saying before the scene ended.

But to be honest for me while the Netorare involving Melinda was what the game needed what really got me smiling wasn't the Netorare itself but the reactions in this thread. It really made my evening in these troubled times.
i'm curious why did you think this game needed it? It's completely outside the game genre? I like NTR but didn't seem necessary here.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
If you people are complayning about a simple rape scene with Melinda enjoying his BBC, than i'm afraid if you ever get to see the game that i'm planning to do. Nothing like you've ever saw...nothing like you ever imagined...
If you are not being sarcastic or ironic. As long you warn beforehand it's all good, you won't have complainers. Good luck

Reactions: RogMR

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Let me discord with your statment. It's the contrary. Read the last 200 posts and you will see 180 complayns about NTR.
So what are you discording? NTR here is equal to netorare, not netori, most people here don't even know NTR is a genre with multiple categories. just read netorare where they write NTR.

Fappingwanker

May 13, 2017
Are you being ironic or just dumb? the problem is not hypocrisy about the cheating, it's about the stimulus people wanted from the game, Harem are all about sense of conquest and fullfilment, while NTR is about loss. It was never about not cheating.
Stop twisting why people dislike it. And this game always had NTR, but the sub category of netori not of netorare. There is a fucking reason why they are apart.
And just so you guys know i don't fucking care, i enjoy both. But stop bullshiting people that don't. Let them complain and let go of frustrations about a game that build expectations just to destroy them for some. The dev had months or years to warn people of their plans, and didn't.
I'm mostly mad that NTR was done in a bad way. It's not even a route or something considerable, it's just thrown like a fucking extra that doesn't fit the rest.
I had no clue that there are so many thin nuances to NTR prior to today, been busy plainly wanking as my name states. I will get my dumb ass educated on this topic, thus answering your question.
I'm frustrated too by them overwhelmingly, every other post, voicing their frustration. And I'm voicing mine, as they do.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Who's the DEV. You or SERIALNUMBERCOMICS?
What makes you think you have rights about this game?
Aren't you like the others.
I asked someone who said it was necessary in their opinion and i just said in MY opinion it was not needed, and that person wasn't the dev as well. I never stated that the dev must do anything

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
It should be NTR when Melinda decides to fuck the guy on purpose, implying that Daniel knows the fact or has a suspection.. That's only happen after anyways... When rape isn't avoidable, let see that a player on a second chance could prevent being cucked (and the chance is clear enough). For me, it's fair doing things that way. Maybe it was something that the DEV discussed on his Patreon account, I don't know..

Reactions: Terminatorgames

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Rape and rapist being killed is probably the NTR I can tolerate and it happen here I hope the story wouldn't revolve NTR from now on and Melinda and MC relationship after this would strengthen rather than Melinda being a coward/slut.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes