Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Never thought i'd say it, but, i am very glad it has grind and lacks incest patch, because that were what kept me from playing, but now it saved me from getting ntred(definitely no going to play it now). So thank you grind and no incest patch;)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i missed first and second scene. sounds like i have to go back to the cabin. How do you get the first scene (looks like a pool?) thanks

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Because they want to build up to it rather than just casually throwing it out there, as if sex realistically comes that easily when it doesn't, not unless you buy certain services or pick up chicks from clubs/bars that are looking for one night affairs.
Nah, devs most of the time want to build up to relationships and the inevitable sex, especially in stories like this.
I agree with this relationship building, the game becomes interesting and engaging. But it has to be well balanced, in this game I see many scenes that should be better used and more valued, and are not, and others that do not make any sense that are highly valued. The lack of animations in some important scenes, and animations highly valued in scenes that have no relevance. I believe that the game to be engaging has to have the construction of the character and his progression, and not keep him doing the same things without learning and growing in the story, that makes the game tiring.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hey Dev can you make walkthrough mod (y) its realy best to have if start game from 0

silentway

Apr 5, 2020
Way too much grinding in this game for my liking... a shame, really. Does Daniel ever end up getting to have sex with Rhonda?

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Lmao, so people are "whiny" because they've spent a lot of time and effort in this game and don't wanna see the best girl Melinda raped or have the MC cucked??? That's considered whining???
Look I get some of you are cucks and enjoying being humiliated but it least be reasonable. Not everyone enjoys this shit.
It's bad enough it was forced on us with Cynthia without warning. The walkthrough never eluded to any NTR. Next thing I know she's randoming DP'ed while MC watches. Now the main reason I and a lot of people play this mess in the first place (Melinda) will be victimized by rape, time to abort another sinking ship.

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so how to i unlock the gallery? do i unlock each one by getting the scene or something? because i have been playing for around 3-4 hours now and i haven't unlocked one

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes