jFrank000

May 2, 2020
You have to buy whiskey from the black guy in front of the store then offer it to william in the living room, after a while and so repeat the scene, Melinda will end up telling you to come.
Normally after that you will have this option.

The only option I have is to buy urine control from the guy. I guess my question now becomes what do I have to do to get the option of buy whiskey?

juanmillan01

Aug 24, 2018
I love Melinda, she is the best MILF that a game can have this site but, I think it is time to finish the story. Prevent this game from being ruined by how good it is, but you can see that the story doesn't matter anymore. Adding more characters, events and sex scenes, it starts to tire. Putting an end point with the best scene in a next update would leave this game on top (let this end and be left with a nice memory). Please do not end like other games that start very good but end badly. I would love to continue seeing Melinda in a continuation but with other protagonists, that she is only a connection to this game, only that, I give as an example the Treasure of Nadia game that is the continuation of Lust Epidemic (another of the best milf games ) and this at the same time is a continuation of 2 more games but with the difference that other protagonists are. Melinda is the best and I hope that the creator thinks about continuing to create games of this type.

PS: no to the NTR with Melinda, if that happens you will lose the essence of the ideal woman who is and she will become any other protagonist. I think the majority who started playing this was because of her and turning her into something other than the ideal MILF would be a disappointment.

BongBD

Jun 19, 2020
It was very sad to hear that FOTM V14 will be last. It’s a very romantic, adventurous full of lust and exciting story base game. I don't know what's the new story coming on with v13. That's why I'm begging Developer not to finish such a good game in a hurry. My idea may not be right,But i think it is one man developing game that’s why it takes a long time always for new update. I once again request the developer to end the game with a good story. I'm not a good writer, but I tried to write something that you might like to read and see in the next update. And only if Developer wants to.
Here I have some tips from my side which is like a story that would help Developer to finish the game later or further new update.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
We want to talk about the probable new scene ntr (cuck) in version v13? The ticket Melinda takes from the waiter? the handyman?
What do you think we expect?
I said that in my assessment of that game,
In my opinion, I think there will be more NTR, and honestly
I think it's the only way out for the developer, he got into that field, and the number of supporters went up, and I don't think these supporters were satisfied with just that scene, and
also, it has nothing else to do with the story.
The only thing that makes me sad about all this (besides the NTR)
is that Melinda's model (who is one of the best milfs)
be lost in that mediocre game,
How I would like to see her in a real romance game,
not that slut that dev turned her into.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
His name and other games go to waste? jesus man, would you chill out for a minute? If this dev comes out and makes a game at the same lvl as City of Broken Dreamers or BADICK your just gonna go nope! he put ntr in his last game so he's bad forever? I get you don't like ntr but come on dude, maybe stop taking these games so personal.
After what he did on that, putting ntr and throwing it in the fans' face, without even warning? (before being optional)
have I heard of losing credibility? the respect?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
What interests me is to know if the dev could stop this game (BUT ESPECIALLY, will he stop definitively) or will he make another game?
This is the important thing.
I can understand that the dev can have a 'slump' but these patrons should encourage him if they don't want the game to end.

Reactions: SilenceHill

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
NTR should fill very well on the story just told, that's because the MC has no confidence on himself (he's a bit retarded too). Split the story on NTR/non-NTR could be a good choice, you have the option or the other, so everybody will have what they really want and the game could be more interactive getting some deepness and complexity. Personally wanna see on the future Melinda being a bit more submissive with the MC as another plot-twist..

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
if this will end better be daniel to be dead... uncle william must shoot him in the dick. Wonder what melinda will response?? lol I don't like happy ending for daniel... that bastard can't dominate melinda all this time.. a broken toy must end haha..:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Terminatorgames

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I'm not a fan of NTR, but in some cases it's very exciting and turns an average game into a great game and I end up liking NTR in these cases, but it without option is bad in my opinion, should have the option of the player to choose, because it always happens with the character that we create more sympathy and attraction and ends up being frustrating to play a game and discover that no matter what you do she/he will betray you.
I agree with V&M when he said it was a slap in the face for the fans for not being optional.

NTR yes, but optional.

Last edited:

honestjoe12

Jun 20, 2020
Don't know if this has been asked if so i'm sorry for repeating
i am stuck trying to find Ann doing dishes. i am assuming it has to do with finding this hole to peak in the girls bedroom can not find it any help would be appreciated.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes