muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i did the same, ann always told me just read don't touch!
and now nothing about the diary ?????
You have to repeat this several times

i buy red dress but Ann told me that is cheap ! how to buy white one ???
You cannot. The only way around is to revert to a save before you bought the dress. Or change game variables.

Here's how... first, enable console. Use these commands -
ndress = 0
dresgvn = 0
odress = 1

What that does is states the cheap dress wasn't bought, then states the dress wasn't given. Then "odress = 1" gives you the expensive dress for free. Go back and repeat the milking scene. She should be happy with that dress.

I know it's from an older update and most people are focused on figuring out stuff about the latest one, but I have the same problem and couldn't find the answer anywhere in this forum. Can anyone help us?
You meet her at the barn after dinner and give her the ring IIRC.
Edited.. did you peep in on her at the afternoon in her room where she realizes she's lost the ring? There's a short scene where she says something about a ring and the MC thinks "I need to help her find that ring."

Reactions: n007
May 25, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 293, in interact
show_director = interact_base()
File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 248, in interact_base
if [ i for i in renpy.scriptedit.nodes_on_line(filename, line) if not isinstance(i, ALONE_NODES) ]:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'ol_menu.rpyc'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ol_menu.rpyc", line 687, in script
File "G:\wrar\SerialNumberComics\FootOfTheMountains-V3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 690, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\wrar\SerialNumberComics\FootOfTheMountains-V3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\wrar\SerialNumberComics\FootOfTheMountains-V3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "G:\wrar\SerialNumberComics\FootOfTheMountains-V3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "G:\wrar\SerialNumberComics\FootOfTheMountains-V3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "G:\wrar\SerialNumberComics\FootOfTheMountains-V3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\wrar\SerialNumberComics\FootOfTheMountains-V3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2683, in interact
i()
File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 293, in interact
show_director = interact_base()
File "renpy/common/00director.rpy", line 248, in interact_base
if [ i for i in renpy.scriptedit.nodes_on_line(filename, line) if not isinstance(i, ALONE_NODES) ]:
File "G:\wrar\SerialNumberComics\FootOfTheMountains-V3.0-pc\renpy\scriptedit.py", line 249, in nodes_on_line
ensure_loaded(filename)
File "G:\wrar\SerialNumberComics\FootOfTheMountains-V3.0-pc\renpy\scriptedit.py", line 86, in ensure_loaded
renpy.parser.list_logical_lines(fn, add_lines=True)
File "G:\wrar\SerialNumberComics\FootOfTheMountains-V3.0-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 213, in list_logical_lines
f = open(filename, "rb")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'ol_menu.rpyc'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Mountains V3.0
Fri Mar 29 08:18:17 2019
```

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I do not usually like plumpies, but surprisingly this redhead is my favorite of three. And if you lose weight with training, it would not bother me haha

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
I don't have the option to go to the doctor because I messed up the ring part. How do I fix this so I can access the sex scenes with the doctor?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I had to start the game over a few times now, first, i was buying the wrong dress until i learned how to read the text doing the milking part and not skipping it, i was going off of that pic that ann shows you at first, and second, the diary and wedding ring are both said in the same scene doing dinner at 19:00, so the best way to get both done is to skip dinner every day and do the wedding ring first.

wedding ring
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

diary
this will cause you to miss out on the wedding ring, so do that first before the diary, skip dinner every day until you complete the wedding ring

@duke100 the doctor part

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
@Chemmy the issue is is that I can't do that anymore. The barn scene at 12:00 is the new one where Melinda is wearing the new Dress Ann got her for buying her the new dress. There isn't any more options to prank Melinda in the game. Am I stuck now? Do I have to restart everything just to see those scenes?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Too grindy for me. If someone has a day by day, hour by hour walkthrough, I'll go for it. Otherwise I'll give this a miss from now on.

Reactions: psychosmiler

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
@Chemmy the issue is is that I can't do that anymore. The barn scene at 12:00 is the new one where Melinda is wearing the new Dress Ann got her for buying her the new dress. There isn't any more options to prank Melinda in the game. Am I stuck now? Do I have to restart everything just to see those scenes?
yes, you will have to start over if you want to see them

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
Man that blows this game is already a chore to grind. Does anyone have a save file with everything that can be possibly done so far?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Man that blows this game is already a chore to grind. Does anyone have a save file with everything that can be possibly done so far?
i also have to restart again, i don't have the perfect prank this time to get the handjob scene with ann at 17:00, and i believe that the perfect prank also leads to the dish washing scene in the morning as well, before i was getting the scene where the mc tell's melinda that he has back pain after moving the dish washer and she takes him to the bathroom for anther scene, where she rubs his back and on the way out, she touch his dick, not 100% sure if that comes from the prank scene or from another trigger

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
That sounds like a scene I missed - I got the 10.00 'pruning' fall off the ladder where the MC gets taken to the bathroom for examination and ointment rub - which has progressed in the latest update.

Never saw a backpain incident with the dishwasher??

That raises another question - Melinda massages?
She complains at dinner about back pain, and the MC says to himself about talking to her about giving her a massage - not found this so far.
The previous buggy massage in her bedroom, which followed the now defunct scene where she locks up the hen coop with the MC, seems to have not been replaced?

There are a few CAPITAL letter messages saying "That's all for now", but only in some sequences.
The game does need a progress/stats chart - with all that is going on, something similar to Cure My Addiction, or Leisure Yacht where you know you have done all the content, and can repeat scenes if you wish, or grind a few more stats to make life easier on the next update.

Reactions: Ronoc19

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this mistakes are stupid ! player who give ring before tenis can`t go to tenis and must star game again ??? and now in 3.0 we buy wrong dress must play whole game again ???

it did not happened for me :-(
i have the same problem can`t milk aunt because i buy wrong dress !!! this game mistake are stupid and i wan`t to play from start !!! fix this !!!

You have to repeat this several times

You cannot. The only way around is to revert to a save before you bought the dress. Or change game variables.

Here's how... first, enable console. Use these commands -
ndress = 0
dresgvn = 0
odress = 1

What that does is states the cheap dress wasn't bought, then states the dress wasn't given. Then "odress = 1" gives you the expensive dress for free. Go back and repeat the milking scene. She should be happy with that dress.

You meet her at the barn after dinner and give her the ring IIRC.
Edited.. did you peep in on her at the afternoon in her room where she realizes she's lost the ring? There's a short scene where she says something about a ring and the MC thinks "I need to help her find that ring."
i don`t have save before buying that dress ! what you say a must play game again from start because that ???

i don`t have save before buying that dress ! what you say a must play game again from start because that ???
how to change that ? where to find that ?

when i start to play v2.0 i give ring to aunt before i know about tennis and start to play game again to give ring after that ! now i buy wrong dress and must star to play game again ? no thanks a play other games ! thank you for ruin this game !

collect more money to buy other dress and can`t play that part is stupid !!!

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
That sounds like a scene I missed - I got the 10.00 'pruning' fall off the ladder where the MC gets taken to the bathroom for examination and ointment rub - which has progressed in the latest update.

Never saw a backpain incident with the dishwasher??

That raises another question - Melinda massages?
She complains at dinner about back pain, and the MC says to himself about talking to her about giving her a massage - not found this so far.
The previous buggy massage in her bedroom, which followed the now defunct scene where she locks up the hen coop with the MC, seems to have not been replaced?

There are a few CAPITAL letter messages saying "That's all for now", but only in some sequences.
The game does need a progress/stats chart - with all that is going on, something similar to Cure My Addiction, or Leisure Yacht where you know you have done all the content, and can repeat scenes if you wish, or grind a few more stats to make life easier on the next update.
That the same thing for the massage at the table she told me that she had pain at her back and she want some massage and I can't figure out how to offer her a massage. And the door of the barn when I went to close it, I find that it's close by someone!
And the diary there are no suites

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
this game is fucking ridiculous, the worst part is most of the extracted images are not viewable, the jpgs are ok but the rest are all WebP images which are all corrupt..

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Hey guys, we need a hero to make a mod)) 999 of all points will be enough.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes