Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How do I give Ann the dress ? I did milking the cow with aunt and I can grab her tit but I can't give Ann the dress. Anyone help ?
once you get the option in green text for the first time when milking, click on it, ann tells you she wants the more expensive one, buy the while dress, the next time day, go milking again and pick the green text, you will end up giving her the white dress, it auto does it, the next day go milking again

noctiferraah

Feb 18, 2018
once you get the option in green text for the first time when milking, click on it, ann tells you she wants the more expensive one, buy the while dress, the next time day, go milking again and pick the green text, you will end up giving her the white dress, it auto does it, the next day go milking again
but ann don't show up anymore

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
fair play to you guys grinding away in this game, to me it feels like walking around in the dark with a blindfold on!

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Is there really no walkthrough?

We just need someone to post the new content like:

1. Does your hands ever stop being "numb" and allow you to grap Melinda's ass?
2. Do you motorboat melinda?
3. What happens with the "inner massages" at the tennis court?

Basically, DOES MELINDA HAVE ANY CONTENT, PLS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAY YES

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Is there really no walkthrough?

We just need someone to post the new content like:

1. Does your hands ever stop being "numb" and allow you to grap Melinda's ass?
2. Do you motorboat melinda?
3. What happens with the "inner massages" at the tennis court?

Basically, DOES MELINDA HAVE ANY CONTENT, PLS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAY YES
I mean, you could always unpack the renpy files and see what's there among the cg's.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
have 65 massage points ! how many i need to massage belly or she take off shorts ? or at home massage when she take of pants to continue ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
have 65 massage points ! how many i need to massage belly or she take off shorts ? or at home massage when she take of pants to continue ?
there isn't a belly massage, can't take shorts off, and the only home massage at the moment is when you set the stone traps

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I have a small problem; it seems I advanced more than expected before doing some things, and now I'm stuck, since Melinda can NOT invite me to the tennis court.

The thing is, we're meant to give her the ring after dinner in the barn, but she told me "You don't need me anymore there, you can do it on your own from now on" before I found the ring, so I don't have any more options to give her the ring (I also fixed the roses thing with her, already did the stone trap thing until the "cumming" part, and groped her breast while milking the cows)

Is there any other way to get that dialog or am I fucked? Because, honestly, grinding in this game is so fucked that I don't feel strong enough to do it all again (and it's only v 0.3 lol)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
lol got melinda to make me clean the toilet, that's something i haven't seen yet, but thanks to @Bonhomie i was able to get the other 2 scenes i came across before but didn't know how i triggered them, the foot jewelry and the dishwasher scene where you tell her you have back pain and she takes you to the bathroom

I have a small problem; it seems I advanced more than expected before doing some things, and now I'm stuck, since Melinda can NOT invite me to the tennis court.

The thing is, we're meant to give her the ring after dinner in the barn, but she told me "You don't need me anymore there, you can do it on your own from now on" before I found the ring, so I don't have any more options to give her the ring (I also fixed the roses thing with her, already did the stone trap thing until the "cumming" part, and groped her breast while milking the cows)

Is there any other way to get that dialog or am I fucked? Because, honestly, grinding in this game is so fucked that I don't feel strong enough to do it all again (and it's only v 0.3 lol)
you pretty much have to start over, i made a post on page 23 about the wedding ring and diary on how to complete them, you can find it here

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
in this update aunt have new dress i touch her tits see dairy and make new hole in other bathroom ! that is new ???
i don't remember what was in the older version, and whats new in this one

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes