kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-28
Game Updated: 2019-03-28
Developer/Publisher: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android(v2.0):
- - -

Extras: Walkthrough (2.0) - FAN SIGNATURE

View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197
how to increase suspicious level of Melinda and also how to unlock tennis ents

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
in other games when you buy something wrong you lose only money and need to earn more to buy again !

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
PLZ help. I know this is mentioned in the walkthrough but it doesn't go into too much detail. How on Earth do I trigger the massage scene with Mel after walking her friend home? I've went as far as I can go in the tennis massage and I'm constantly getting the same scene with the barn massage where she rejects you when you ask to lift her top. Any help would be appreciated!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
How do I join tennis ?
first sunday you find about tennis then give lost ring and next sunday aunt invate you to tennis ! i give ring before find tennis and play from start ! now i have problem with wrong dress and i won`t play again from start no more !!!

noctiferraah

Feb 18, 2018
first sunday you find about tennis then give lost ring and next sunday aunt invate you to tennis ! i give ring before find tennis and play from start ! now i have problem with wrong dress and i won`t play again from start no more !!!
and what dress is the real one the red or the white ?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Ok - Grinding around I have found a few more scenes - a couple at 14.00 where instead of freezing with 'numb fingers' or finding Uncle and Aunt indulging, I spoke to Ann. The right choices lead to TWO different scenes helping Melinda.
One is the aforementioned backache dishwasher scene, and the other is quite interesting ;) but doesn't look like it progresses at this stage. These two scenes seem to happen a couple of times during weekdays - Ann behaves differently on the weekend.

14.00 in Aunt's room - exaggerate - the underwear she changes into is red one day, and white the next??
Haven't got the 'THAT'S ALL tag in this one or in the milking scene in the new braless dress, or in the nighttime scene reward "Can I feel your boobs" end.
How many times can we grind it to be sure it is the end?
Still you can make 10$ most weekday nights. ;)

There is a new end to one ending of the 16.00 meet with Rhonda. (Which has the 'THAT'S ALL tag)

Saturday night Ann goes to the club, but is still at the poker party!!

Reactions: Ronoc19

Manos83

Sep 19, 2017
Excuse me guys but how do i suppose to find the worms in order to throw them to the girls?

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I spoke to Ann
Any idea how you managed that? Every time I go there I either get the uncle scene or the froze hands scene. Did the scene start out as the numb hands scene then progress to something different or is it just a totally different scene?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Any idea how you managed that? Every time I go there I either get the uncle scene or the froze hands scene. Did the scene start out as the numb hands scene then progress to something different or is it just a totally different scene?
ann is outside at 14:00, not in the bedroom

noctiferraah

Feb 18, 2018
How do I give Ann the dress ? I did milking the cow with aunt and I can grab her tit but I can't give Ann the dress. Anyone help ?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes