• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a way to grope Melinda when she change her underwear in front of us and the option in green says "Do it"? MC always freezes and blame himself a coward...

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
lol got melinda to make me clean the toilet, that's something i haven't seen yet, but thanks to @Bonhomie i was able to get the other 2 scenes i came across before but didn't know how i triggered them, the foot jewelry and the dishwasher scene where you tell her you have back pain and she takes you to the bathroom

you pretty much have to start over, i made a post on page 23 about the wedding ring and diary on how to complete them, you can find it here
what is the foot jewelry scene?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The new stuff is all little bits and pieces - mainly small add-ons to existing scenarios - nothing of real substance.

Look at the reaction - everyone seems confused and lost as to what new content there is, and generally disappointed - which is a crying shame as the story and artwork and characters are good and have great potential.

Looking at the successful and critically popular games, each update has one or two 'meaty/substantial' developments with one or more characters and possibly some minor extras with other characters.
Then players are given a major story addition which is the focus of the episode. The bits are interesting extras that can set the scene for some major action in the next episode.

This time round the developer could have progressed the Aunt with some serious content, and done less with the daughters.

Or the friend who the MC works for could have been given some serious content.

It is annoying that we were left hanging with some 'maybe in a later update' stuff at the end of v.2 which is still 'later' in this episode.

To my mind this sort of development progress will lead to people not bothering to follow every update, but leave the game alone for 3 or more updates.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Could someone tell me if they already have sex scenes up to the present version? I seem to be the same developer of Tangled Up, where you have to repeat the same scenes several times to advance in the story, English is not my language, so I do not know if I'm repeating the same scenes without necessity, both in this and Tangled Up, already that so far without scenes of sex in both, in the case of that one would have with Rhonda.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
can you make task bar with color letters RED - tasks we can`t do WHITE - we can and GREEN we already finish ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I saw two comments from you one on page 23 and one on 24 but you do not mention anything about - foot jewelry
lots of grinding to get stuff to trigger, can't remember what, but i do know there is 2 events that will trigger at random, can be the dishwasher bathroom scene or the foot jewelry

at 14:00 go outside to where ann is at, click on how's it going if she is in the chair, then it doesn't matter what you pick, either ore will trigger one of the events

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Here is my save, i believe i completed everything, the only thing you wont be able to see in this save is the pranks and the sex scene with the doctor by doing a prank with ann right before the milking scene, but you still have the sex scene with ann along with everything else that you can do in this version, but good game and story still, took some time to get stuff to trigger but i don't mind.

Reactions: hasan caglar

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
The new stuff is all little bits and pieces - mainly small add-ons to existing scenarios - nothing of real substance.

Look at the reaction - everyone seems confused and lost as to what new content there is, and generally disappointed - which is a crying shame as the story and artwork and characters are good and have great potential.

Looking at the successful and critically popular games, each update has one or two 'meaty/substantial' developments with one or more characters and possibly some minor extras with other characters.
Then players are given a major story addition which is the focus of the episode. The bits are interesting extras that can set the scene for some major action in the next episode.

This time round the developer could have progressed the Aunt with some serious content, and done less with the daughters.

Or the friend who the MC works for could have been given some serious content.

It is annoying that we were left hanging with some 'maybe in a later update' stuff at the end of v.2 which is still 'later' in this episode.

To my mind this sort of development progress will lead to people not bothering to follow every update, but leave the game alone for 3 or more updates.
One of the major mistakes people make when comparing VN/games to other VN/games is when it comes to the devs or the update size or both, is context.

For example the successful popular VN/game Milfy City has beefy updates, BUT it isn't a monthly release. From 0.4 to 0.5 we waited about 3 months for the update.

This VN/game hybrid Foot of the Mountains, has had 3 version releases(0.1 to 0.3) in about 3 months. 0.1 was released on Jan 12 and 0.3 was released on Mar 28.

So comparing the update size of Milfy City 0.5 to the update size of Foot of the Mountain 0.3 would be a bit unfair. Comparing 0.5 of Milfy City to 0.1 to 0.3 combined of Foot of the Mountain would be a more fair comparison.

So if this dev is consistent and does monthly releases, skipping this game every 3 or more updates would almost be similar to waiting 3-4 months for the next Milfy City update.

Jul 30, 2018
ok ive got the ring and i think i figured out why i cant give it to her at dinner i try to talk to ann and it gives me a red answer asking ann togo with me and melinda responds to me and says i can go alone that i no longer need help with the shed so how am i supposed to give the ring back to her

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ok ive got the ring and i think i figured out why i cant give it to her at dinner i try to talk to ann and it gives me a red answer asking ann togo with me and melinda responds to me and says i can go alone that i no longer need help with the shed so how am i supposed to give the ring back to her
this has been asked alot and answered, if you can go back before going to dinner at 19:00, do so then skip dinner, at 20:00 you will be able to give her the ring, but if you can't go back to where you can skip dinner, then you can't give her the ring, i posted on how to do it on page 23 and a link on page 25 but here is the link again
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-v3-0-serialnumbercomics.21019/page-23#post-1741111

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
is there any option in the console to edit massage points
idk, i used save this , load up your save, look for mmass and change it to what every you want and really, all you need is 10, anything higher will not unlock anything new, but after you change it, scroll down to the blue download button and move it over

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
this has been asked alot and answered, if you can go back before going to dinner at 19:00, do so then skip dinner, at 20:00 you will be able to give her the ring, but if you can't go back to where you can skip dinner, then you can't give her the ring, i posted on how to do it on page 23 and a link on page 25 but here is the link again
https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-v3-0-serialnumbercomics.21019/page-23#post-1741111

I'm a little confused

the wedding ring belongs to Ann right?

is that at the beginning of the game there was also a ring that belonged to Melinda
and that it was on the ground where the worms and stone traps are

is this wedding ring also in the some place? is that I spent a week skipping dinner and could never find the damn ring

you said to "pick it up off the ground " but from were? and after skipping how many dinners?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm a little confused

the wedding ring belongs to Ann right?

is that at the beginning of the game there was also a ring that belonged to Melinda
and that it was on the ground where the worms and stone traps are

is this wedding ring also in the some place? is that I spent a week skipping dinner and could never find the damn ring

you said to "pick it up off the ground " but from were? and after skipping how many dinners?
the wedding ring belongs to melinda,and it's always in the same place, you also find her there as well at 20:00

Reactions: Almas18

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
the wedding ring belongs to melinda,and it's always in the same place, you also find her there as well at 20:00
ok

is that i played this scene in the previous update,

and since I have seen so many people talking about the wedding ring and Ann, I thought it would be a new scene with Ann

or is there a new scene with the ring?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ok

is that i played this scene in the previous update,

and since I have seen so many people talking about the wedding ring and Ann, I thought it would be a new scene with Ann

or is there a new scene with the ring?
same scene really, meet her at the barn, give her the ring and ask for both really, just keep skipping dinner until you are ready to give it to her, since she ask you about her diary then when you click enough, she tells you to lock up on your own and you wont be able to give it to her

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes