Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
can somebody take a look at my save file and help me i can't trigger the ring event at 20 ; 00 withe mellinda
I have looked at your save, the reason you can't get the ring event is because you went to dinner at 19:00, later on in the game doing dinner, melinda will ask you about her diary and when you click on enough, she will tell you that you will need lock up the shed for now on which effects the ring event, to avoid this, just keep skipping dinner at 19:00 until you are ready to give the ring back, so that way you can get that event. I don't know why that the start of diary event and locking up the shed on your own which effects the ring event is both at the same dinner that you go to, but after the ring event, go to dinner the next day and that will start the diary event.

he can't do more! u can only grab her left bbs or doing someting less risky! so we must wait until new update, maybe we will have something much better!
yes i know he can't do more, did you read his post, he said "How can i move from this option, i'm stuck to prank Melinda ", key phrases here from his post is "move from this option" meaning he is on that option now, follow by "i'm stuck to prank Melinda", meaning he never got to prank melinda with ann and wants to do it, so in his mind the way i see it, he thinks that pranking melinda comes after that scene that he is on now, and since his never got to do the pranking, means that he gave ann the white dress and it skipped over the pranking part, which put him on that scene that he in on now, and the only way for him to do the pranking, is that he has to start over, also if you have seen my other post in this topic, along with my completed v3.0 save, then you would know that i have seen everything that this game has to offer for now, so adding ! behind your phrases is pointless, but yes, i do agree with you on the next update, maybe they will add something new to the milking scene.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
When did a snake appear in the coop - haven't seen that, only the decision to stop the MC doing the coop closing (with Ann) and Uncle taking over?

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
When did a snake appear in the coop - haven't seen that, only the decision to stop the MC doing the coop closing (with Ann) and Uncle taking over?
There was no snake! In my opinion because melinda, all the the time was watching the mc, suspecting or being jealous of him because of his relationship with ann and ronda (all the time interupt the discussion with them).

I notice it many times/at the least at 8h00 morning, try to help rhonda (the end of the version 3) she will see u, you will have two choices kiss her or not, if u gonna kiss her, melinda will be suspicious! and u will have funny scene with her (not sex) if you choose no, the mc will say to ronda that her mom is watching us! At the least depending, on ur choice!

There are lot of situation like before mc fuck ann at 12h the first time, i dunno if you've notice that the door move little bit, that the proof that someone was watching them! (that was melinda) and at 8h00, you are talking to ronda and the mom, will say to you, i wanna talk to you, she will say that she noticed that u and ann, u r close together! and ....

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I don't think there is a snake, i think it's an excuse that melinda tells you to get ann and you to stop going to the coop, i think that she is thinking something is going on between you and her, so she tells you that your uncle will be locking up, also in the morning when she pulls you off to the side after breakfast and you look down at her boob's, she ask you how you are getting along with ann, something like that, so by the looks of it, it looks like melinda gets jealous since you are spending less time with her and more time with the ann and rhonda, there is also the scene in the doctor office as well when you let melinda stay, the doc starts giving you a handjob, melinda say stop, you say to yourself something about is she jealous, i also got her suspicious up to 10 will in the 30's, but i loaded up a save and stopped at 10, since i found out how to get that up, also got 2 different scenes as well, where she say she miss talking to you, you are looking at her ass and end up with 2 options to pick from, and the other one were she ask you about your love life with 2 options about a girl that she has for you, i believe she is talking about herself being that girl, all the little things are there from the start to seeing everything in this version, that she is jealous of all the things you are doing and not with her.

Reactions: kikokiko

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
I don't think there is a snake, i think it's an excuse that melinda tells you to get ann and you to stop going to the coop, i think that she is thinking something is going on between you and her, so she tells you that your uncle will be locking up, also in the morning when she pulls you off to the side after breakfast and you look down at her boob's, she ask you how you are getting along with ann, something like that, so by the looks of it, it looks like melinda gets jealous since you are spending less time with her and more time with the ann and rhonda, there is also the scene in the doctor office as well when you let melinda to stay, the doc starts giving you a handjob, melinda say stop, you say to yourself something about is she jealous, i also got her suspicious up to 10 will in the 30's, but i loaded up a save and stopped at 10, since i found out how to get that up, also got 2 different scenes as well, where she say she miss talking to you, you are looking at her ass and end up with 2 options to pick from, and the other one were she ask you about your love life with 2 options about a girl that she has for you, i believe she is talking about herself being that girl, all the little things are there from the start to seeing everything in this version, that she is jealous of all the things you are doing and not with her.

you use to push her to her limit by leting her suspicious more than 10 tring to find what u gonna get ? and she miss talking to you lol ? i gonna try it, one question her limit is about 10 or more ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
you use to push her to her limit by leting her suspicious more than 10 tring to find what u gonna get ? and she miss talking to you lol ? i gonna try it, one question her limit is about 10 or more ?
I keep getting the same 2 different scenes, even when i was in the 30's, some times she will call rhonda inside instead of you, i wanted to see what would happen if i got it high and to see if it would trigger something else as well in another scene with her, but nothing, so if you want to see both scenes, i think that can be done within reaching 10 or hitting 10, when she tells you to sit at the table and starts washing dishes, she tells you that she miss talking to you, something like that, you have to options to pick from, when you say sorry, it will increase her relationship, but if you pick the other one, you get a message that the dev put in about suspicious, at the moment, it doesn't effect the game, but later on it will, then you will get the text from her when she is talking to you, but yeah, even in the 30's she say she miss talking to me in one of the scenes.

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
I keep getting the same 2 different scenes, even when i was in the 30's, some times she will call rhonda inside instead of you, i wanted to see what would happen if i got it high and to see if it would trigger something else as well in another scene with her, but nothing, so if you want to see both scenes, i think that can be done within reaching 10 or hitting 10, when she tells you to sit at the table and starts washing dishes, she tells you that she miss talking to you, something like that, you have to options to pick from, when you say sorry, it will increase her relationship, but if you pick the other one, you get a message that the dev put in about suspicious, at the moment, it doesn't effect the game, but later on it will, then you will get the text from her when she is talking to you, but yeah, even in the 30's she say she miss talking to me in one of the scenes.
I try it hahah she said to me if you want decent girls of if you want gril ^^ she was mad at the mc! she's jealous that aunt! we will have some fun with her in next updates :p

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I try it hahah she said to me if you want decent girls of if you want gril ^^ she was mad at the mc! she's jealous that aunt! we will have some fun with her in next updates :p
lol yeah, there is another scene that has changed as well, when she is in her bathroom, and you put a worn in there with her, and you have the 3 options, deny, yummy boobies and clean up, if you click on deny, she doesn't get mad at you anymore, she just tells you that staring at boobs is wrong and some other stuff as well, if she isn't in her bathroom and in the one that you fix, just spy on her in the hole you made and then she will end up in her bathroom, another one i came across on accident is the one where she makes you clean the toilet, to get that scene, when all 3 of them are together outside, in the area where you ask her for work or to work with your uncle, go to the bathroom that you fix, peep in there and you will see your uncle pissing on the toilet seat, then when she goes in there at 17:00, peep on her, you will see her sitting down on the toilet then leaves out of the bathroom and talks to you about pissing on the toilet seat, if you tell her thats uncle did it, then i just know, she will make you clean it and she will watch you clean it

any full save pls
don't have my completed saves at the moment, deleted them on accident when i was deleting stuff, so i have to start over, i should have my save uploaded later tonight, since it doesn't take long to complete everything

Reactions: Merseault

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
when dos she tell you this at dinner or some other plays
pretty sure i said because you went to dinner at 19:00 in my post, but yeah, she tells you at dinner, as soon as you sit down for dinner at 19:00 and she ask you about her diary right away, then i would say scroll back and skip that dinner event just to complete the ring event, because if you do that dinner event and click on enough, thats when she tells you to lock up the shed on your own, and when she say that, then you can not complete the wedding ring event because she will not show up at the shed anymore at 20:00

darknight03

May 25, 2017
pretty sure i said because you went to dinner at 19:00 in my post, but yeah, she tells you at dinner, as soon as you sit down for dinner at 19:00 and she ask you about her diary right away, then i would say scroll back and skip that dinner event just to complete the ring event, because if you do that dinner event and click on enough, thats when she tells you to lock up the shed on your own, and when she say that, then you can not complete the wedding ring event because she will not show up at the shed anymore at 20:00
so all i have to do is skip dinner at 19 .00 and go straight away to the barn

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
so all i have to do is skip dinner at 19 .00 and go straight away to the barn
well, kind of yes, so go to dinner for the very first time when starting a new game, the same day you are able to move around for the first time, and click on enough, she tell you to go and lock up everynight and she will go with you, and later you will have to do it alone, after that, then start skipping the dinner scene, when you are ready to give her the ring, skip dinner that day and go to the barn at 20:00 and give her the ring, make sure you have a high relationship with her before you do, i say about 70-100, and click on both, since you will need to join her for tennis later for the massage scene and for the bathroom in a future update, but after you give her the ring, go to dinner the next day at 19:00 and you will start the diary event.

Reactions: Car4man

darknight03

May 25, 2017
well, kind of yes, so go to dinner for the very first time when starting a new game, the same day you are able to move around for the first time, and click on enough, she tell you to go and lock up everynight and she will go with you, and later you will have to do it alone, after that, then start skipping the dinner scene, when you are ready to give her the ring, skip dinner that day and go to the barn at 20:00 and give her the ring, make sure you have a high relationship with her before you do, i say about 70-100, and click on both, since you will need to join her for tennis later for the massage scene and for the bathroom in a future update, but after you give her the ring, go to dinner the next day at 19:00 and you will start the diary event.
ok thank you then i guess i need to start new game

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
When i set stone trap to massage mel she wants to go pick apples instead of searching for the eggs. It happens only after 2 massage points and doesn't give time for more massages. But the walkthrough says i should do it 4 times at least. I start setting up trap ass soon as possible but it doesn't make a difference always ended up with apple picking. What am i doing wrong?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes