Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
that sucks but yeah thanks you . is ther any god walkthrough or guide so i don't skip any scene
there is a walkthrough on the op, but i don't know how good it is and never used it

When i set stone trap to massage mel she wants to go pick apples instead of searching for the eggs. It happens only after 2 massage points and doesn't give time for more massages. But the walkthrough says i should do it 4 times at least. I start setting up trap ass soon as possible but it doesn't make a difference always ended up with apple picking. What am i doing wrong?
the events that take place is all random by the looks of it, all i can say is keep trying everyday

Thx Man, but holy shit i must start over, this game is really something
yeah, it happens, happen to me as well, just keep in mind not to buy the dress, wait on it until you are ready to move on

blisun

Dec 22, 2018
When i set stone trap to massage mel she wants to go pick apples instead of searching for the eggs. It happens only after 2 massage points and doesn't give time for more massages. But the walkthrough says i should do it 4 times at least. I start setting up trap ass soon as possible but it doesn't make a difference always ended up with apple picking. What am i doing wrong?
Keep set the stone, the events are bit random, keep trying u will get it eventually

Sardokan

Sep 30, 2017
When she give you the event First GO SET the trap after go to the kitchen and talk to her that all.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The after breakfast jobs seem to run in a sequence of 2 days picking apples, one day cleaning the barn, and then 3 days looking for eggs - (and on the 7th day you go to Church ;) ).
When you first sit down to breakfast you can ask what are we doing today and she will tell you - then when breakfast finishes you can go straight outside and set the trap (there is no time penalty for doing it) and then go back to the kitchen and meet Aunt and go.
I check the job first and then 'go back' if I need to add relationship points!

The coop events were a way to get to the tennis and give her the ring back - I waited until I had the 'both' option and relationship points were over 40 - which I think I read somewhere.
You also get the massage her bad back option - which was a bit of a disaster, as I think the images didn't work properly and I suspect a lot of us were hoping that would be fixed and there would be some serious progression of that 'opportunity' in this update. That was massage option 1 (clothed) - we have No2 on the tennis table (topless) and No 3 on the couch after the eggs trap (pantsless) - don't you think it's about time the silly woman realises she wants an all over nude massage!

Then you start to go alone, and you need to persuade Ann to come with you so you can see the diary pages - pretty certain there are just 4 so far, and then the snake 'excuse' triggers, and no more coop closing.

I like the jealousy angle - if you watch the romantic movie with Rhonda, there are two pics of Aunt after Rhonda says goodnight with that look on her face.
I have not raised suspicion as it was hinted at earlier that it would stop you seeing good stuff, but it might be worth a try now.
Also plan to check out the door movement, during the 80$ bang Ann bit, mentioned a few posts back - that might well be Rhonda though - we know she peeks!

All these little nuances are quite good, but I still stick to my theory this game needs an achievements system.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The after breakfast jobs seem to run in a sequence of 2 days picking apples, one day cleaning the barn, and then 3 days looking for eggs - (and on the 7th day you go to Church ;) ).
When you first sit down to breakfast you can ask what are we doing today and she will tell you - then when breakfast finishes you can go straight outside and set the trap (there is no time penalty for doing it) and then go back to the kitchen and meet Aunt and go.
I check the job first and then 'go back' if I need to add relationship points!

The coop events were a way to get to the tennis and give her the ring back - I waited until I had the 'both' option and relationship points were over 40 - which I think I read somewhere.
You also get the massage her bad back option - which was a bit of a disaster, as I think the images didn't work properly and I suspect a lot of us were hoping that would be fixed and there would be some serious progression of that 'opportunity' in this update. That was massage option 1 (clothed) - we have No2 on the tennis table (topless) and No 3 on the couch after the eggs trap (pantsless) - don't you think it's about time the silly woman realises she wants an all over nude massage!

Then you start to go alone, and you need to persuade Ann to come with you so you can see the diary pages - pretty certain there are just 4 so far, and then the snake 'excuse' triggers, and no more coop closing.

I like the jealousy angle - if you watch the romantic movie with Rhonda, there are two pics of Aunt after Rhonda says goodnight with that look on her face.
I have not raised suspicion as it was hinted at earlier that it would stop you seeing good stuff, but it might be worth a try now.
Also plan to check out the door movement, during the 80$ bang Ann bit, mentioned a few posts back - that might well be Rhonda though - we know she peeks!

All these little nuances are quite good, but I still stick to my theory this game needs an achievements system.
I agree with some kind of achievement system, so it will help people keep track on what they have seen and haven't seen, also agree that there should be a full nude massage, she does want it, and for the suspicious system, at the moment it doesn't matter how high you get it, doing one of the scenes, and one of the options you pick, the dev added a note saying it doesn't matter at the moment but will matter in the future

NewCummers

Oct 29, 2017
pls someone make detailed walkthrough,step by step,with this game system,i or we can't enjoy playing this game,thx b4

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
how do i know when I've finished this update?
I've had sex with Ann, a blowjob from the tennis woman, massaged Melinda at the tennis club with her top off
anything else?

Reactions: allintine

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
lol yeah, there is another scene that has changed as well, when she is in her bathroom, and you put a worn in there with her, and you have the 3 options, deny, yummy boobies and clean up, if you click on deny, she doesn't get mad at you anymore, she just tells you that staring at boobs is wrong and some other stuff as well, if she isn't in her bathroom and in the one that you fix, just spy on her in the hole you made and then she will end up in her bathroom, another one i came across on accident is the one where she makes you clean the toilet, to get that scene, when all 3 of them are together outside, in the area where you ask her for work or to work with your uncle, go to the bathroom that you fix, peep in there and you will see your uncle pissing on the toilet seat, then when she goes in there at 17:00, peep on her, you will see her sitting down on the toilet then leaves out of the bathroom and talks to you about pissing on the toilet seat, if you tell her thats uncle did it, then i just know, she will make you clean it and she will watch you clean it

don't have my completed saves at the moment, deleted them on accident when i was deleting stuff, so i have to start over, i should have my save uploaded later tonight, since it doesn't take long to complete everything
the only thing what i can't understand is on saturday night, when u've the choice to go with ann or stay at home in ur room with rhonda, after few minutes the aunt comes to see u, and she was acting like she was on fire lol by the way.
After reflexion, may be she was spying on u, she knew that you are with her daughter and she didn't like it but it can't be that! usually, she calls on you or rhonda ???!!!! but why?! you can't chose between going with her or staying with rhonda ?!

brief hope in the next update, we will have a long version, with different kind of situation and hope we don't have to repeat it until to have it!

Reactions: Jay~92

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So this game is an insane grind with little to no reward for said grind, and is also filled with bugs; does that sum it up?

Reactions: allintine

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
In that case I think i'm done :D
Have you had the Doc (blowjob at tennis lady) in her surgery????

MC has 2 notches on his belt so far - and with all the HJ and BJ action he is still too excitable, trigger happy, and gets numb fingers!!! ;)

But I agree about Melinda - Monica in WTHI is close, but Melinda has a harder edge to her, Monica seems a bit of a softie.

Reactions: uberzubron

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Have you had the Doc (blowjob at tennis lady) in her surgery????

MC has 2 notches on his belt so far - and with all the HJ and BJ action he is still too excitable, trigger happy, and gets numb fingers!!! ;)

But I agree about Melinda - Monica in WTHI is close, but Melinda has a harder edge to her, Monica seems a bit of a softie.
Ok I may have things still to do then, yea Monica was a pushover!

Reactions: Black corsair
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes