uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Really hoping we get more Melinda stuff in the next update, as long as its subtle, like suggestive massages getting more and more risky and hands lingering for a little longer than normal, I'd rather full sex isnt available until much later tho, I prefer subtle authentic behaviour and a slow build up ;)

Reactions: Valronn

zerma

Nov 5, 2018
how i trigger tennis scene..and i dont remember if i bought white or the other dress..can i check it somehow or...?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
how i trigger tennis scene..and i dont remember if i bought white or the other dress..can i check it somehow or...?
to play tennis scene must first to know about tennis at sunday then give you aunt ring ! for the dress if you buy like me the red one continue from save before that or play game from start like me :(

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
How do you get Ann to take off her top during the handjob scene at 17:00? I've done it over like 30 times. Also is there any extra scenes after the topless scene?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
why i can`t offer aunt neck massge after dinner ?? in v2.0 i can in this version can`t !!! no more that scene and progres with her dress in that scene ???

crafted

Feb 3, 2018
How do i use the worm in the toilet prank? all it ever does is let me hide the towels then go and then she asks me to go and get them

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How buy the dress for Ann please ?
do the milking scene, click on the green text option, ann will say she wants the more expensive one, go to work for barbara, you will get an option to go and buy the dress, buy the white one for 125, to give it to her, just do the milking scene again, click on the green text again and at the end, the mc will automatically gives ann the dress

How do i use the worm in the toilet prank? all it ever does is let me hide the towels then go and then she asks me to go and get them
The worms is not meant for that bathroom, they are used for the other bathroom only, and since the bathroom is fix, you can not do the prank anymore, the prank is a random event and will be an option to click on after you click no instead of yes, by clicking yes, you will fix it, by clicking no, you will get to do the prank and see the other scenes as well.

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
do the milking scene, click on the green text option, ann will say she wants the more expensive one, go to work for barbara, you will get an option to go and buy the dress, buy the white one for 125, to give it to her, just do the milking scene again, click on the green text again and at the end, the mc will automatically gives ann the dress

The worms is not meant for that bathroom, they are used for the other bathroom only, and since the bathroom is fix, you can not do the prank anymore, the prank is a random event and will be an option to click on after you click no instead of yes, by clicking yes, you will fix it, by clicking no, you will get to do the prank and see the other scenes as well.
and about the other dress what propose?, Walkthrough was release in patreon

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
and about the other dress what propose?, Walkthrough was release in patreon
I think the red dress if you want to go solo with melinda and the white dress if you want ann's help with melinda, i'm not sure, but i think that's how it works, i never looked at the walkthrough up here or on the patreon, since i'm not one

Reactions: Celldweller6

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I think the red dress if you want to go solo with melinda and the white dress if you want ann's help with melinda, i'm not sure, but i think that's how it works, i never looked at the walkthrough up here or on the patreon, since i'm not one
red dress is trap don`t buy !!! i do that and play game from star again !!!

Reactions: Celldweller6

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
red dress is trap don`t buy !!! i do that and play game from star again !!!
That also came to mind as well, i might play it again from the start and this time give her the red dress, so i have 2 different saves, one with white and one with red, just to see what happens in future updates

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
That also came to mind as well, i might play it again from the start and this time give her the red dress, so i have 2 different saves, one with white and one with red, just to see what happens in future updates
i buy first time red dress and can`t play new scene with aunt in green dress ! play game from start to do that :(

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes