Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how do i know when I've finished this update?
I've had sex with Ann, a blowjob from the tennis woman, massaged Melinda at the tennis club with her top off
anything else?
Here is a list of everything that can be done in this update, might of miss a few things, if i did then they are more like hugging, kissing, and teasing scenes

Melinda
a lot of teasing and jealous scenes
a few scenes where she touch your dick from pranks, also the bathroom scene when you tell her your back hurts from picking up the dishwasher
grabbing her boob doing the milking scene
she kind of puts your face in her boobs doing the foot jewelry scene
after the massage scene at the tennis court, she starts letting you see her boobs in some scenes
instead of setting a stone trap, hide eggs for a ass scene when she is bending over picking up eggs
ass scene in her room at 14:00, you want to grab her ass but then you don't do it
and a few other small scenes here and there but nothing really

rhonda
scenes in your room - sucking on her tit, somewhat of a titjob, you cum on your own face, you cum on her
pool/lake - handjob, she sits on you and rubs her ass on your dick not knowing it and you cum on her back
lots of kissing scenes
shower scene with the worms, just some grabbing and kissing
picking apples, she grabs your dick when you take your shirt and pants off
the rest are things liking, she spys on you jerking off in your bathroom, help her clean and you pull your dick out, go running with her, stay in the building longer, she sees your dick and jokes about it

anna
shower with worms- handjob, blowjob, grabbing her tits while she jerks you off, and getting her to show you her boobs
her room at 17:00, handjob
at 12:00, full sex scene

doctor
blowjob - in the locker room at the tennis count (must be done first for the sex scene)
full sex scene - must do the locker room blowjob first, go to melinda for the milking scene and do the prank with ann, get the one with the option to have her take you to the doctor, she tells melinda to wait outside of the room, click on say nothing, get the sex scene

i thinks that everything, there might be a few scenes here and there that i miss but if i did, i'm sure they are just teasing scenes

the only thing what i can't understand is on saturday night, when u've the choice to go with ann or stay at home in ur room with rhonda, after few minutes the aunt comes to see u, and she was acting like she was on fire lol by the way.
After reflexion, may be she was spying on u, she knew that you are with her daughter and she didn't like it but it can't be that! usually, she calls on you or rhonda ???!!!! but why?! you can't chose between going with her or staying with rhonda ?!

brief hope in the next update, we will have a long version, with different kind of situation and hope we don't have to repeat it until to have it!
i know the scene you are talking about, she comes in trying to get you to come to her room, say something like your uncle is out for a while and something about if the opportunity comes up, you should take it, maybe not in them words but same phrasing, and yeah wish you can do that, pick between what one you want to stay with that night, maybe in a future update we can

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Here is my save, i believe i completed everything, the only thing you wont be able to see in this save is the pranks and the sex scene with the doctor by doing a prank with ann right before the milking scene, but you still have the sex scene with ann along with everything else that you can do in this version, but good game and story still, took some time to get stuff to trigger but i don't mind.
wait what about aunt why he tuch her and then scared ? or with rohanda ? no sex scene ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
wait what about aunt why he tuch her and then scared ? or with rohanda ? no sex scene ?
what you mean touch her and then he gets scared, are you talking about the bedroom scene at 14:00, if so just walk in there, you see her there in her underwear, click on look at her, exaggerate, do it, he wants to grab her ass but gets scared and doesn't do it

there is no sex scene with rohanda, only 2 sex scene at the moment, ann outside at 12:00 and with the doctor, when melinda takes you there after a prank with ann at 12:00 right before the milking scene, to get the sex scene, you must complete the blowjob scene in the locker room at tennis, but that sex scene is not in that save and you can't go to the doctors anymore after you complete the prank scene, but maybe in an future update, you will be able to go back there

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Here is a list of everything that can be done in this update, might of miss a few things, if i did then they are more like hugging, kissing, and teasing scenes

Melinda
a lot of teasing and jealous scenes
a few scenes where she touch your dick from pranks, also the bathroom scene when you tell her your back hurts from picking up the dishwasher
grabbing her boob doing the milking scene
she kind of puts your face in her boobs doing the foot jewelry scene
after the massage scene at the tennis court, she starts letting you see her boobs in some scenes
instead of setting a stone trap, hide eggs for a ass scene when she is bending over picking up eggs
ass scene in her room at 14:00, you want to grab her ass but then you don't do it
and a few other small scenes here and there but nothing really

rhonda
scenes in your room - sucking on her tit, somewhat of a titjob, you cum on your own face, you cum on her
pool/lake - handjob, she sits on you and rubs her ass on your dick not knowing it and you cum on her back
lots of kissing scenes
shower scene with the worms, just some grabbing and kissing
picking apples, she grabs your dick when you take your shirt and pants off
the rest are things liking, she spys on you jerking off in your bathroom, help her clean and you pull your dick out, go running with her, stay in the building longer, she sees your dick and jokes about it

anna
shower with worms- handjob, blowjob, grabbing her tits while she jerks you off, and getting her to show you her boobs
her room at 17:00, handjob
at 12:00, full sex scene

doctor
blowjob - in the locker room at the tennis count (must be done first for the sex scene)
full sex scene - must do the locker room blowjob first, go to melinda for the milking scene and do the prank with ann, get the one with the option to have her take you to the doctor, she tells melinda to wait outside of the room, click on say nothing, get the sex scene

i thinks that everything, there might be a few scenes here and there that i miss but if i did, i'm sure they are just teasing scenes
Wow thanks for your exhaustive list!
any pointers on how to get the foot jewelry scene ?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It starts from talking to Ann at 14.00 in the yard.
Choose right dialogue and the Aunt turns up randomly asking for help from Daniel or Ann - when she asks Ann leads to the foot jewelry scene.

Reactions: uberzubron

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
It starts from talking to Ann at 14.00 in the yard.
Choose right dialogue and the Aunt turns up randomly asking for help from Daniel or Ann - when she asks Ann leads to the foot jewelry scene.
is there any thing you need in place for this to happen? I've been through most of the dialogue options and I just get Melinda
asking for help with the dishwasher leading to a naked back rub the in bathroom.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
is there any thing you need for this to happen? I've been through most of the dialogue options and all i seem to get is Melinda
asking for help with the dishwasher leading to a naked back rub the in bathroom.
I think it was random - the backache one was a bit of a surprise for me when I was just doing something different. 14.00 had been always in the Aunt's bedroom using 'exaggerate' waiting for progression which didn't come.
Someone else had mentioned backache and dishwasher in the same sentence and there was a pic of the MC in a bathrobe I had not found.
I nearly missed the foot jewelry version because the Aunt appears saying "Ann?" which leads back to Aunt's bedroom.

I guess it is random, as I had followed the same dialogue route with Ann - and there is a third variation when despite the same dialogue the Aunt does not appear.
You can also get Ann talking on her phone - Saturday and Sunday I think - the evening poker game ends abruptly on weekends too.

Reactions: uberzubron

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I think it was random - the backache one was a bit of a surprise for me when I was just doing something different. 14.00 had been always in the Aunt's bedroom using 'exaggerate' waiting for progression which didn't come.
Someone else had mentioned backache and dishwasher in the same sentence and there was a pic of the MC in a bathrobe I had not found.
I nearly missed the foot jewelry version because the Aunt appears saying "Ann?" which leads back to Aunt's bedroom.

I guess it is random, as I had followed the same dialogue route with Ann - and there is a third variation when despite the same dialogue the Aunt does not appear.
You can also get Ann talking on her phone - Saturday and Sunday I think - the evening poker game ends abruptly on weekends too.
the backache with the dishwasher is part of ann's 14:00 event, just keep going to ann everyday at 14:00, if she is in the chair, there is a chance on getting 2 different events to trigger, click on how's it going, then it doesn't matter what you click on next, the foot jewelry and backache are shared trigger events, you can get either one of them at random or it will just end without getting one of them.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
half of that is from v2.0 ! after dishwasher , jewelry scene , on tennis bobs , bending over with eggs , 99% of that list is from v2.0 ! what is new in v3.0 Melinda new dress , touching her boobs when milking , scene in second bathroom , scene with roses , and 1-2 scenes from bedroom ! no new massage no Melinda without tennis shorts no sex with Rhonda ???

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
sorry i expected more in v3.0 ! more scenes with aunt with jeans when picking apples ! more massage at tennis ! more with worms in shower ! what about gun shot ? in the morning i ask for that and nothing ? some scenes with cleaning the yard ??? thank you !!!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
sorry i expected more in v3.0 ! more scenes with aunt with jeans when picking apples ! more massage at tennis ! more with worms in shower ! what about gun shot ? in the morning i ask for that and nothing ? some scenes with cleaning the yard ??? thank you !!!
yeah, maybe in the next update there will be more with melinda, we can only hope

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes