Goretex101

Nov 15, 2018
5.0 beta can be found here

Here is my complete 5.0 beta save

note: rhonda is showing 66% on the progress bar, that it's a bug, all of her content is complete, she only has 3 new sex scenes, 1 new blowjob scene and 1 new handjob scene

new melinda content that can be done in my save
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

new content for ann, pretty much everything is done at sunbathing,

new content for rhonda, 3 new sex scene, 1 new blowjob scene and 1 new handjob scene

new sex scene for barbara

new scenes with linda

i didn't buy the new bathing suit for melinda, but if you want to and see the little event that takes place, here is how

watch ann and rhonda fight at lunch

I think that's all of it
I placed your save file into the save folder but it won't show up when I load the game. Any tips?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Dang.. one upload is in 2 parts and is an ad for a russian torrent site. A few others are premium sites in parts. I would guess that maybe in the next day or so, the "official" full v5.0 will come out. I just tried one of the links and it's modified in the code in 2 places by the uploading site. That's not okay. And I haven't even gotten to playtest any of it to see what's in it and if there's any bugs. For me to upload it and compress it, it would take several hours and my ISP has been intermittently losing connection. And I've just pointed out the offical v5.0 should be out soon. so I'd rather wait to get the official version.

Reactions: E One Above All

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Dang.. one upload is in 2 parts and is an ad for a russian torrent site. A few others are premium sites in parts. I would guess that maybe in the next day or so, the "official" full v5.0 will come out. I just tried one of the links and it's modified in the code in 2 places by the uploading site. That's not okay. And I haven't even gotten to playtest any of it to see what's in it and if there's any bugs. For me to upload it and compress it, it would take several hours and my ISP has been intermittently losing connection. And I've just pointed out the offical v5.0 should be out soon. so I'd rather wait to get the official version.
there is a link that takes you to mega for a direct download, you can find it here, unless thats the one with adds you are talking about. i'm also waiting on the official version before i start a new game and grind away while making a new walkthrough. I did start a new game in beta and it seem easier to get stuff unlock, there were a few changes that made it easy, like looking for their panties after working with melinda, which was nice, i think there was a few more, i don't know, i did a full play so many times, i just skip all the text and power through the game

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP. Got mirrors except for Mac.. the mega is giving me 50kib/s upload mirroring it so it's failing every time. And I don't have time to sit and wait for 1.5-2+ hours for manual uploads since I need to get to sleep soon.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Updated OP. Got mirrors except for Mac.. the mega is giving me 50kib/s upload mirroring it so it's failing every time. And I don't have time to sit and wait for 1.5-2+ hours for manual uploads since I need to get to sleep soon.
damn, yeah i would say f it and just pass out, wait another time or the official version to get release before trying to download again

Reactions: Canto Forte

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Foot Of The Mountains v5.0 Beta.
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.
Original size is 1.27GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(342MB): - - - -

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes