Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Just for laughs it would have been great to have name changes for the 2 daughters

The fat girl Velma and the slutty girl Daphne with red hair then add a big Great Dane

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Any charitable soul could donate a save with sex with Rhonda enabled?
2 pages back, but hey, let me help you since it seems that your back button is broken link

I'm stuck with Rhonda on 66%... =(
Someone can help me out?
if you seen all 3 rhonda sex scenes, new bj scene and the new scene where you rub her pussy then you are done, it seems to be a bug with the progress bar

Reactions: Canto Forte

Galin

May 5, 2017
Which picture viewer/converter works with the *.webp images of this game?
I've extracted the images with UnRen.bat. I wanted to verify my progress in Game and search for undiscovered Pictures, but IrfanView doesn't show the webp even GIMP doesn't work with it - Firefox works, but it's slow at loading...
Does anybody know a Viewer (With Thumbnail Preview)?

follardo

Aug 26, 2017

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Which picture viewer/converter works with the *.webp images of this game?
I've extracted the images with UnRen.bat. I wanted to verify my progress in Game and search for undiscovered Pictures, but IrfanView doesn't show the webp even GIMP doesn't work with it - Firefox works, but it's slow at loading...
Does anybody know a Viewer (With Thumbnail Preview)?
You have to download a Webp codec:
And you will see them.

• Love
Reactions: Celldweller6

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
i just download new version 5.0 and still folder say it is beta why ? is this new released today beta or not ???

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
disappointing update i must say... I love this game but this update didn't brought something concrete, such as something with Melinda...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
disappointing update i must say... I love this game but this update didn't brought something concrete, such as something with Melinda...
umm..it brought 4-5 boinking scenes totally repeatable till your balls fall off..lol..in terms of this game and how it progresses update to update..that is massive...plus lots of new stuff in the shop when you visit Granny-Boink...more options with the gals at home...

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
the females are kinda fuggly only one decent looking one and the boobs are too small for me maybe i am spoiled by the busty girls games

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes