johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
the progress bar is not in focus I think. I was at the end of the tan and the bathroom scene with melinda (repeating several times) and saw the small supplement after the tennis court and with babydoll and I am only 50% even if I do not see what tried to more
66% with rhonda having done BJ, 2 fuck scene.
and 50% with ann with 2 new scene. New swimsuit and rhonda room

it's still a great game. To those who complain about the lack of content I know full where you do not see much at the 0.5.
Yeaaah many of us want to see more with Melinda the perfect dream body milf but teasing is part of the game and even without explicit sex we have great views on her dream body. The creator must have doubted that once he has fucked Melinda, the attention will not be the same. I hope he will be able to make it go further by little touches that have benefited a moment. especially since he launched several threads with his various teasing that open up a lot of possibilities.
Attractive characters with bodies for all tastes and expressive faces. Nice points of view, animation to make things more alive. And all without much waiting between the updates. Honestly apart from a scenario maybe a little poor ... which is not my priority in a sex game. I find this game really pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhetrospect

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Let the developer first make a game for men, and not for hamsters always running in the wheel for nothing.
yes that is little boring but i think they do that to we stay longer in the game :( for me that is good when you in some games massage mom first she let you only feet then next time little more then more .... i don`t like game where MC say mom my dick is hurt and she say don`t worry son mom will help you with sucking !!! and finish playing in 5 minutes :(

Reactions: Celldweller6

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Official
With Melinda I'm sure I'll finish the points 1 3 4
But in her room at 14h when I choose "yes" has "slip the hand" every time she ejects me and I lose the relationship (which fortunately is more than 600) ... and my bar progress has not moved of 50%

Reactions: mark3247

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Can someone tell me how to see melinda with new babydoll? I see her one time in her room at 18, later than that never.. Only her in a black robe bend over.. again and again and again

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
the game is just AMAZING i couldn't expect it to be such a fun and large in content.
had to pledge 5$ :)

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes